[WIP]IJN Kawanishi N1K3-J N1K3-A(Shiden Kai Model 31/41)

PDelaney Wrote:Thank you for this excellent mod! Big Grin

gerax44 Wrote:Hi glitter111!What does 20mmx900 mean in weapon.properties?
Does it mean, that there are more rounds available
for the 20mm canons?

What does this mean please?

N1K3-J can be equipped with 20mm bullet by selecting 800 and 900.

200rounds x 2 + 200 rounds x 2=800rounds
250rounds x 2 + 200 rounds x 2=900rounds

Thank you TAK Smile

Thank you, how you changed the operation of the combat flaps is most excellent.

Super work! Keep it up!

Hi, looking forward to the Naval version for what if campaigns. The poor old Zero is a bit cannon fodderish for Hellcats, Corsairs, Seafires etc in the late war era. (Strange that the Japanese never considered the exelent Frank for conversion to carrier work). This would even up the odds considerably, any hint when the naval version would come out.

Cheers & thanks for the exelent work
Alban

I tried to Install this plane, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to add the air.ini stuff. The plane didn't show up in the game.

I got it to work now,.

Hi, any news on that naval version you have in the video. Just aching for something to give the late war allied navy fighter jocks somthing to give them a run for thier money.

cheers
Alban

Alban Wrote:Hi, any news on that naval version you have in the video. Just aching for something to give the late war allied navy fighter jocks somthing to give them a run for thier money.

cheers
Alban

We are performing the just last test.
In private COOP of our team, it finishes actual fighting test by excellent results Big Grin

Hi, absoloutly spiffing, I really enjoy the naval thing in Il2, but the poor Zero was pretty outmoded by mid 43. Ok it will require "what if" campaigns but Helcats and Corsairs chopping down everything with a meatball on it's wing like there is no tommorow doesn't make for good game play.

Thanks for the trouble of the reply
Alban

Awesome Job Friend. Thanks Big Grin

viewtopic.php?t=23416

Please look at here.
Big Grin

Hi, disapointed that there is no download now of the naval version. but looking forward to this plane a lot and can wait a week ot two. Just droolin over the late war "what if" naval campaigns that can be made with it and against IJN armed with this bus.
Cheers
Alban