[MOD] Ki-43 Pack v1.015 *UPDATE*

素晴しいです!
是非、他の日本国機も修正してください!
希望:Ki-84 Big Grin

Downloading now thank you very much and thank you for being so precise Smile Smile Smile

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

I'd make much MOD in the future.

Thank you very much. JapanCat

masa Wrote:素晴しいです!
是非、他の日本国機も修正してください!
希望:Ki-84 Big Grin

It takes time, but it would be done.

ki-84もやるつもりですので、お待ちくださいね。

Excelent work.

Excellent work!
Domo Arigato!

Big Grin

Baka gaijin reporting in.

Most excellent work JapanCat! Looking forward to your future work with great anticipation.

Fantastic work, Japan Cat. I admire your attention to detail- please keep up the good work. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

nice work m8 :wink:

Great job, way more detailed than before.

Really nice work!

Nice improvements Japancat! I always thought those guns looked a little strange. Now it's even more enjoyable to fly.

Link to my MEDIAFIRE downloads page: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11eb9c2dafe61348e7c82ed4b8f0c380e04e75f6e8ebb871">http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11eb ... f6e8ebb871</a><!-- m -->

Stupid question: Is this a new aircraft in a new slot and if so, isn't it possible to overhaul the Ki-43II's FM a bit?

I would really love to have a Ki-43-II with Ho-103s instead of the Browning 0.50s it currently has. The guns have different tracers and different ballistics. It just ruins the Ki-43-II for me. Anyone else feel the same?

BaronFel181 Wrote:I would really love to have a Ki-43-II with Ho-103s instead of the Browning 0.50s it currently has. The guns have different tracers and different ballistics. It just ruins the Ki-43-II for me. Anyone else feel the same?

It fires what?????? Jeez are those Fifties porked! No wonder I'm doing that miserably when......

Sorry for not taking my pills today and thx for all your efforts! Big Grin

Concerning this mod: Thanks for removing those antique Spanish Imperial shotguns from this bird!

Greets,
Pongie

Are the ingame Ho103 better than the ingame .50 cal brownings? Can you tell me something about their ballistic performance difference? Btw: can you make comparison with the italian SAFAT's?
Yes, the Ki-43II could really use some little upgrade, FM and DM wise.