[MOD] Ki-43 Pack v1.015 *UPDATE*

Well, I don't have any data on how the guns are actually modeled in the game, but the real Ho-103 used the 12.7X81R round while the Browning 0.50 uses the 12.7X99 round which has more powder in the case. In game, I certainly find the Browning to be easier to kill with. But, that's just opinion, not real data.

Wow Superp Outstanding!!!!!!!

Greetings from Germany to Japan. Smile

S!

Really nice job JapanCat and Tainan Group! Excellent to see the planes we ALREADY have being fixed and made more accurate Smile And JapanCat..how many GHz does your cat in the case have Wink Big Grin

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

Type 1 is "Ho103".
Type 2 is "Browning50s jap" for some reason.
A reason isn't understood.

Type 3, "Ho103", plan.

Flanker35M Wrote:S!

Really nice job JapanCat and Tainan Group! Excellent to see the planes we ALREADY have being fixed and made more accurate Smile And JapanCat..how many GHz does your cat in the case have Wink Big Grin

Maybe 3Hz. The temperature is ordinary but noisy. :lol:

Thank you very much. JapanCat

Hi JapanCat
Many thanks for your work on these aircraft! Big Grin Big Grin
I have not downloaded this pack yet, was just waiting to see if there were any more updates.
Before I download, i would like to ask if you have managed/are planning a fix for these 'holes' that appear in the wings of the Ki-43's?
It is slightly worse on the Ki_43_II models... I don't know if it can be fixed. What do you think?

[Image: IL2M_W090611_114257_C09061111425738.jpg]
[Image: IL2M_W090611_113222_C09061111322290.jpg]

Regards, and thanks again! 8)

Sorry if I might sound a bit over insisting but I would really like to know your views considering the issue about the great performance drop between the Ki-43I and II (considering horizontal turn/stall behaviour). As I learned you are some expert concernig jap ww2 planes, I am asking you - JapanCat - about your opinion (I still think we are talking about a new slot plane, so FM/DM changes might still be a legal option, right?). Great job so far, btw :wink: !

Hey JapanCat,
Nice looking fixes here. Thank you.
Where are you in Japan? I'm in Kobe.

Cheers,
FlatSpinMan

Well I can take comfort that you didnt find that many errors in my original model Wink Good job on the gun port fixes. Those were very hard to see how they were on the real aircraft. It was difficult for me to find photo's of the aircraft from above showing the gun ports. I relied on my 3 views that showed them. I also think I extended them forward a little more so I would not need to cut into the cowling, adding extra polygons. I was under a very strict polygon limit from Oleg.

Thank you very much for your encouragement, everyone.

I'm sorry. I'm poor at English.

Software is used for English translation.

English is difficult for several questions.

I'm requesting translation of the person who can speak English.

Please wait for an answer a moment.

Hi, JapanCat!
Excellent work! Thanks!
Excuse, but has found defect in DM of the Ki-43Ia.
[Image: 17e12.jpg]
[Image: 63165.jpg]

YuVe Wrote:Hi, JapanCat!
Excellent work! Thanks!
Excuse, but has found defect in DM of the Ki-43Ia.

Thank you very much for your report.

There is a defect and I'm sorry.
It's investigated and corrected.

Please wait a moment.

Sugoi!

Domo arigato gozaimashita!

お疲れ様

Hey JapanCat, I can understand some Japanese, mainly just common things but if I can help, let me know. My wife is Japanese so she can definitely help sometimes.

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

Nocturnum Wrote:Hey JapanCat,
Nice looking fixes here. Thank you.
Where are you in Japan? I'm in Kobe.

Cheers,
FlatSpinMan

Nocturnum Wrote:Hey JapanCat, I can understand some Japanese, mainly just common things but if I can help, let me know. My wife is Japanese so she can definitely help sometimes.

Welcome to Japan.

I'm Kagoshima.

Thank you very very much for your kindness.

I study English. I exert myself very much in the thing.
English is more difficult for me than "MOD" is made :lol: