[MOD] Lockheed P2V Neptune *New Aircraft*

Deadly. 8)

This I Great!

But I need help!

When I fly the Neptune its sound is very low on the outside and I cant hear the sound of the engines inside the cockpit.

What Can I do????????????????????????

Cheers!

I did not obtain to install mod. Crash to 80%

Not to denegrate the good work done, but the first of this aircraft flew in 1945. Production began in 1946, and the aircraft was accepted into service in 1947. It saw service in Vietnam & the Faulklands wars and was not in production until after WW2 had ended, isn't it a little inapprpriate in the IL2-1946 series?

Guys I have it installed and I can't seem to find it on the QMB screen. Is there any weapon loadouts for this plane?

Salmo Wrote:Not to denegrate the good work done, but the first of this aircraft flew in 1945. Production began in 1946, and the aircraft was accepted into service in 1947. It saw service in Vietnam & the Faulklands wars and was not in production until after WW2 had ended, isn't it a little inapprpriate in the IL2-1946 series?

No more than the Sabre, MiG-15, or Panther

Salmo Wrote:Not to denegrate the good work done, but the first of this aircraft flew in 1945. Production began in 1946, and the aircraft was accepted into service in 1947. It saw service in Vietnam & the Faulklands wars and was not in production until after WW2 had ended, isn't it a little inapprpriate in the IL2-1946 series?

Far more appropriate than the bloody lerche....Ta183 and other german fantasy AC...just take what ya given and be bloody grateful mate :wink: ..as my old mum used to say

Hi 4./JG53_Badger!

This is the loadout:

6x500lb
6x500lb + 16xHVAR Rockets
8x500lb
10x500lb
4x1000lb
4x1000lb + 16xHVAR Rockets
2x2000lb
16xHVAR Rockets
2xMk34 Torpedo
2xMk34 Torpedo + 16xHVAR Rockets
12xMk53 Charge
12xMk53 Charge + 16xHVAR Rockets
4x1000lb + 6xMk24 Flare
2xMk34 Torpedo + 6xMk24 Flare
12xMk53 Charge + 6xMk24 Flare
4x1000lb + 6xMk25 Marker
2xMk34 Torpedo + 6xMk25 Marker
12xMk53 Charge + 6xMk25 Marker
None

Can the AI use the flares on this one?

I have downloaded the SFX 0.6 and I still cannont hear the engine sounds of the Neptune.

All the other aircraft work just fine, I dont know what to do to get to fix the sound problem of the Neptunes engines.

Any help?

Cheers!

You've really been working very hard for the last couple of weeks haven't you Flaktein? First the F9F, now the Neptune. Keep up the good work. Big Grin

Torpedoes and markers and flares OH MY !
Bloody marvellous this one, quiet a unique aircraft with the load outs and, very easy on the eye, Thank you Flaktein, your a gentleman and a hero :lol:

As they say here in the land of smiles

Kob Kun Muk Muk! Big Grin

Thank you ver much :lol:

Can't wait to see an Aussie skin on it.

Thank you Flak,

Cheers Kirby

Lamphun

I have downloaded the SFX 0.6 and I still cannont hear the engine sounds of the Neptune.

All the other aircraft work just fine, I dont know what to do to get to fix the sound problem of the Neptunes engines.

Any help?

Cheers!

This is really superb work guys, I appreciate it very much. I was wondering if in future updates we might get the AI to drop flares and markers though. Right now it seems that only the player can do it. It would be so great to make Korean war night missions piloting F4U's with a Neptune dropping flares to illuminate communist truck convoys, as was done historically.

Hope this could work.

CY6