[WIP]IJN Mitsubishi A6M3 Update (inc 32,32kai,22,22ko)

Alright, I'm lost.

I installed the patch to the UI 1.1 (the 1.1.1 patch)

Fire up IL2, setup the same conditions (1 A6M3-32 vs 4 TBM-3 Avengers on Coral Sea)

Hit fly, and for maybe five to ten seconds the game runs normally. Then I get the message again.

I'll have another look at my files. Perhaps I should reinstall the plane and hope for the best.

Thanks again for the advice.

[quote="kirejara"]Hi,

I am also somewhat confused about the experimental 30mm-cannon-version.

The only reference I was able to discover is in Shigeru Nohara

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

[quote="kirejara"]Hi,

I am also somewhat confused about the experimental 30mm-cannon-version.
The only reference I was able to discover is in Shigeru Nohara

Hi mate!

No problem if the 30mm was on the type 22 or on the type 32 , the important thing is that they can harras some enemy over the Slot enyway!!!!!

So if you fly them shoot hard , if you fly against keep your eyes really open!!!!

And....enjoy yourself above all!!!!!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Hi Glitter,

thanks for the explanation. BTW "A6M in action" was published in 1983.

And of course thanks for the Type 32! :wink:

4./JG53_Howlin Wrote:ive done many a manual install, yet this bird has me puzled, added the lines to all the ini's.properties. and weapons files, the folder is in the mods sections and is in the correct format, i can select the plane but when i hit fly, when the loading screen gets to >20% its comes up with the message error:null just wont load the plane in quick mission builder will load every other plane for what ever map i use,just not this one, like i said im very experianced with manual instals, hell i write my own buttons files, so this one has me stumped.

Because I am hard to understand it for me a little, as for your sentence, I ask Teammate for translation.
Wait a little;,PLZ Big Grin

If there is the photograph that A6M of the 30mm deployment is carried in Zuikaku,
We want to watch it.:o

Just after war, the Japanese armed forces burnt up drawings and documents in large quantities.
In survival documents, the Allied Forces brought documents to U.S.A. in large quantities.

Around 10 years ago, they were returned by U.S.A. to Japan.

Those official documents are computerizing now.
We got possible to easily read official documents.
Therefore new researchers discovering increase.
A newer document will be nearer to the truth Maybe :wink:

4./JG53_Howlin Wrote:ive done many a manual install, yet this bird has me puzled, added the lines to all the ini's.properties. and weapons files, the folder is in the mods sections and is in the correct format, i can select the plane but when i hit fly, when the loading screen gets to >20% its comes up with the message error:null just wont load the plane in quick mission builder will load every other plane for what ever map i use,just not this one, like i said im very experianced with manual instals, hell i write my own buttons files, so this one has me stumped.

Hi,
We have also tried to find your problem and guess that important files which should be in MOD folder are maybe missing if you have an error during loading of QMB.
We are sorry for you, but would you try again to download our MOD?
You can choose the site to download from 2 sites, then please try it from one of those which you think better and surely.
If you have still problem after re-trying, please let us know!

We are looking forward to see your result soon ;-)

Best regards,

glitter

[Image: image009.jpg]
=Tainan-kosho=
Tainan technical and development department.

4./JG53_Howlin Wrote:sure, i will re-download it later today, i tried downloading it from both sites, maybe i just had a bad time each time, i know its not a buttons file crash, it does look like im missing some files in the plane folder. i will post my result soon.

Hi!

Exactly same problem for me, but I have found the solution:

the motor IJN_sakae was missing in my buttons. Now, the plane loads perfectly.

Cheers.

Hi :wink:

Will you teach me version of AC Installer and MOD that you use?

We confirm that we do not have any problem in UF1.1 and SFX0.6.
As for AC Installer, ver 3.8 are necessary.

Regards,

[Image: ttd_bn2.jpg]
The Tainan technical and development department
-Tainan Kousho- by Tainan-kuu

glitter111 Wrote:Hi :wink:

Will you teach me version of AC Installer and MOD that you use?

I'm using my own buttons, based on the french Ultimate Sound Mod. I've made a wrong operation with the motor. Works fine now.
Thanks for your excellent mods.

Cheers.

Hi mates!

Your work is amazing!

I bother you only for asking update about the model 22 that is the model 32 evolution!

I belive that graphically it differ from the 22 only having rounded wing tips and the long barrel of 22ko with 20mm behind and not the 30mm) and the flight characteristics have only light difference between the two planes (mainly in range and really minor in rool-climb-turn rate)!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

walter_solito Wrote:Hi mates!

Your work is amazing!

I bother you only for asking update about the model 22 that is the model 32 evolution!

I belive that graphically it differ from the 22 only having rounded wing tips and the long barrel of 22ko with 20mm behind and not the 30mm) and the flight characteristics have only light difference between the two planes (mainly in range and really minor in rool-climb-turn rate)!

cheers

walter

viewtopic.php?t=14963
:wink:

Unfortunately when I go to the link, I get Error 404-page not found. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Best Regards Big Grin

Sora Wrote:Unfortunately when I go to the link, I get Error 404-page not found. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Best Regards Big Grin

Sad

The files seem to have exceeded the size that the server permitted.

The upload was possible by FTP, but it seems to have been erased by the server manager.

Because I change DownLoad sever, I want you to wait a little.