*PLEASE DELETE*

You have a tall tail for the G-6 Early installed somewhere, search for a folder called 3do/plane/Bf-109G-6early, you should have only one of them.

Thanks Oberst!

You were right! I performed a search of the MODS directory and found that Freddy's "Cockpits BF 109 Mod" had a 3do/Plane/Bf-109G-6Early folder in it. I disabled the Bf-109G-6Early folder and the problem was corrected.

Best Regards,

JC

Dear mate!

You have make an awesome work with your 109 and it run smooth; this and every trouble isn't in any kind of discussion by me!

I have only find that the air.ini entry of the 109 G4:
Bf-109G-4 air.BF_109G4 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER

have a similar entry for the same plane modded some times ago by CharlyChap (if I remember right)

Bf-109G-4 air.BF_109G4 2 g01 SUMMER

The only difference is in the lack of NOINFO and cause a little trouble: the game load only one of them even if I add the name 'Anto' in front of the Plane_ru file entry!

I'm sorry for the word but it's a little trick explain what happen in english!

WHAT I'm asking for is:

If I modify the air.ini entry of one of them did the game load again the modified one? Did I modify even the 3DO/PLANE/BF109G4 folder name?

I hope in a your reply!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

@ Walter: I'm not 100% sure how to answer the question. This mod is based off CharlieChaps' original mod, I have come along and edited the 3D to make it correct and SAS~Cirx has done some minor cleaning of the code. So techincally this mod is an update to Charlie's pack, so if you have both installed and running, you will mostly likely only see the aircraft listed alphabetically earlier in the Mods folder.

Hope that helps Smile

UPDATE:
There will be another update to this pack in coming weeks, adding more loadout options, fixing LOD and smoothing group issues too. Plus a few other surprises Smile Also will try and get the skins folders sorted.

Anto Wrote:@ Walter: I'm not 100% sure how to answer the question. This mod is based off CharlieChaps' original mod, I have come along and edited the 3D to make it correct and SAS~Cirx has done some minor cleaning of the code. So techincally this mod is an update to Charlie's pack, so if you have both installed and running, you will mostly likely only see the aircraft listed alphabetically earlier in the Mods folder.

Hope that helps Smile

UPDATE:
There will be another update to this pack in coming weeks, adding more loadout options, fixing LOD and smoothing group issues too. Plus a few other surprises Smile Also will try and get the skins folders sorted.

Thanks for the reply mate!

I have disabled the CharlieChaps mods that I have and now I'm running only your update!!!

It's really a masterpiece!!!

I'll wait for the update!

Regards

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

More updates! The progress train is going fullspeed this week. The new LOD1 shadow model is done, I just have to integrate it into all the 109s (a big task!). Here's the G-4, finished! Loaded out with a AB-250, my test pilot just jumped in for a test run. A HUGE thanks to EnsignRo who worked out the opening canopies!

[Image: Il2FB2009-08-1722-47-52-70.jpg]
[Image: Il2FB2009-08-1722-49-18-32.jpg]

More good news, this pack will hopefully be included in the AAA UI1.2, but I will also have a seperate release available at SAS.

Another small update. Today I have:
- Fixed the shadow models for ALL 109s F to K. Included with this pack will be a Visual Mod that will include these shadows plus other minor 3D fixes (e.g. incorrect radio setup for G-6 early, missing oil pump bulge on G-14 etc)
- Incorporated Wolfighter's external oil splats and bullet holes for new 109s
- Removed all LOD bugs

Remaining to do:
- Add Zorin's G6 bulges (Zorin has kindly passed them on for me to finish)
- Add opening canopy code to classfiles and sort out a minor markings bug

The pack will, fingers crossed, be done this weekend and will be ready for the next UI.

Sad QUESTION......FOR BF 109 F trop ???...there is no more links to download these planes.

Anybody of you know here can we find these?

alessio Wrote:Sad QUESTION......FOR BF 109 F trop ???...there is no more links to download these planes.

Anybody of you know here can we find these?

http://specialaircraftservice.com/sas/i ... c,9.0.html

Big Grin THANKS!!!!!!

alessio Wrote:Big Grin THANKS!!!!!!

no problem :wink:

Good hunting
gaunt666 :twisted: