*PLEASE DELETE*

Anto Wrote:109F trops has been available for a while: viewtopic.php?t=12069
Sad

Sad don't work

@ Alessio: Tell me (by PM) what don't work and I'll try to help you!

@ Ijeremiah: In game the extra drag of tropical filter isn't took in consideration!

@ Anto: At the end of all your hard work , when you have again the patience and the will of to something new.......can I suggest at your team to take in consideration the extension of the Ju-87 G wings? The actual wing are of the short tipe of the original and initial version (a D3 derivate that retain the bombing capacity by uninstalling the 3,7 gun pod) but the late and production plane have the extended wing without bombing capacity (a D5 derivate). I think that the realization of this plane is quite simple for a modder (I'm not still able) infact if my simple knowledge have see right , this conversion can be done by extracting the G , finding the wign and extending them a bit (if needed I can find blueprint of them) without any other modification; another way to got it can be with a fix like the stuka wheel mod. About FM , I think that can be used the stock FM but , I belive that for a true historical FM , a mixed FM of the G (for the guns) and D5 (for a little more lateral stability) can be an easy target! And we can have the stock G for early employ (ex Kursk) and this new one for all the war remain!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Thanks for the reply. Great mod thanks for the hard work. Big Grin

:o Thank you Walter..solved

I get the "propeller mod" on all my planes when I install this mod. Cry

Since it looks so unrealistic, I had to remove this mod.

Hopfully it can be fixed so I can install it again. :lol:

Just curious what skins will work for the

Bf-100G-4
Bf-109G-4 trop

G-6 skins?

Badger: G-2, G-4 and G-6 skins are all interchangable since the main aircraft parts are the same. All that varies is some templates have extra shadowing around where the bulges are.

vG: No propellor mod installed, don't know what the issue is.

Walter: That mod is very possible, just need to replace the G wings with that from the D-5. But that will be a job much later when I have free time

Quote:vG: No propellor mod installed, don't know what the issue is.

This is the propeller mod http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=15056

I don't know how the mods is done, but I would guess that you have included something
from the propeller mod, that takes over when I install your mod.

Today I tried to install your planes one after another. Normal G4 was ok, but when I installed the
G4-Trop, did all propellers on at least most of the planes in IL2, changed from "normal", to the
cinema effect seen in the propeller mod.

From that, I would guess that you have included a propeller from the proppeller mod on your
G4-trop and that it takes over from the original propellers, but I might be wrong?
But It is clear that when I install G4 trop the propeller arc changes and when I remove the G4 trop,
I get back the normal propeller.

ths

Thanks Anto :wink:

walter_solito Wrote:@ Alessio: Tell me (by PM) what don't work and I'll try to help you!

@ Ijeremiah: In game the extra drag of tropical filter isn't took in consideration!

@ Anto: At the end of all your hard work , when you have again the patience and the will of to something new.......can I suggest at your team to take in consideration the extension of the Ju-87 G wings? The actual wing are of the short tipe of the original and initial version (a D3 derivate that retain the bombing capacity by uninstalling the 3,7 gun pod) but the late and production plane have the extended wing without bombing capacity (a D5 derivate). I think that the realization of this plane is quite simple for a modder (I'm not still able) infact if my simple knowledge have see right , this conversion can be done by extracting the G , finding the wign and extending them a bit (if needed I can find blueprint of them) without any other modification; another way to got it can be with a fix like the stuka wheel mod. About FM , I think that can be used the stock FM but , I belive that for a true historical FM , a mixed FM of the G (for the guns) and D5 (for a little more lateral stability) can be an easy target! And we can have the stock G for early employ (ex Kursk) and this new one for all the war remain!

cheers

walter

Anto, sorry to hijack this thread a tiny little bit, so let me first say, I downloaded these 109's and installed the G4 versions (I am holding off on the G6's till you guys do the next version with FM) and they are excellent. Thank you so much and your whole team (I already thanked Karaya in another thread), and also especially thank you for including AHS (deliberately or not), it makes all the difference in the world. I am looking forward to your next release, I will lookout for your guys work, because it is recommended.

Just about that Ju87 G idea, I have messed with it before. The idea was to raplace the wingtips of the Stock G1, and then add a new slot G1 "early" with old wings. I can handle the classfile stuff on this, and I will also probably mix it with the Stuka wheel mod, and I have already done the wingtransplant you mentioned. The reason I havent gone further with it is because the wing tip meshes include the damn bomb-racks from the D. I include a picture to illustarte. I have not gotten 3dMax yet, so , for now, it is as far as I go. Also, of course , new skin templates and defaults would have to be made. Not a job for a sunday afternoon! I have just so far played around with it, I have not been serious enough to post in the beta discussions,.

But anyway, I mention it because if I saw that post about it above and ,as you said (or the other guy said...I dunno now...)you , or anyone else wants to do the mesh editing one day, I'll probably have the rest of the mod package ready to go.

[Image: stukapre1.jpg]

Again, sorry for the hijack, but thanx a mil for the new 109's! Big Grin

o sorry, one more thing, the default skins you guys included are excellent!

for the propeller texture change, delete texture folders from g4t and g6t

vG Wrote:This is the propeller mod http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=15056

I don't know how the mods is done, but I would guess that you have included something
from the propeller mod, that takes over when I install your mod.

Today I tried to install your planes one after another. Normal G4 was ok, but when I installed the
G4-Trop, did all propellers on at least most of the planes in IL2, changed from "normal", to the
cinema effect seen in the propeller mod.

From that, I would guess that you have included a propeller from the proppeller mod on your
G4-trop and that it takes over from the original propellers, but I might be wrong?
But It is clear that when I install G4 trop the propeller arc changes and when I remove the G4 trop,
I get back the normal propeller.

Ahh I've got you now. It is due to the texture folder which I've accidently included. It will be removed in the next version

Cirx Wrote:
walter_solito Wrote:@ Alessio: Tell me (by PM) what don't work and I'll try to help you!

cheers

walter

Anto, sorry to hijack this thread a tiny little bit, so let me first say, I downloaded these 109's and installed the G4 versions (I am holding off on the G6's till you guys do the next version with FM) and they are excellent. Thank you so much and your whole team (I already thanked Karaya in another thread), and also especially thank you for including AHS (deliberately or not), it makes all the difference in the world. I am looking forward to your next release, I will lookout for your guys work, because it is recommended.

Just about that Ju87 G idea, I have messed with it before. The idea was to raplace the wingtips of the Stock G1, and then add a new slot G1 "early" with old wings. I can handle the classfile stuff on this, and I will also probably mix it with the Stuka wheel mod, and I have already done the wingtransplant you mentioned. The reason I havent gone further with it is because the wing tip meshes include the damn bomb-racks from the D. I include a picture to illustarte. I have not gotten 3dMax yet, so , for now, it is as far as I go. Also, of course , new skin templates and defaults would have to be made. Not a job for a sunday afternoon! I have just so far played around with it, I have not been serious enough to post in the beta discussions,.

But anyway, I mention it because if I saw that post about it above and ,as you said (or the other guy said...I dunno now...)you , or anyone else wants to do the mesh editing one day, I'll probably have the rest of the mod package ready to go.

[Image: stukapre1.jpg]

Again, sorry for the hijack, but thanx a mil for the new 109's! Big Grin

Hi mates!

If I read and understand well you have added the wing tips of the D5 to the G1 and you have got the plane in the picture that have the bomb racks , so for delete them ther is the need of a mesh modification that will delete the string into the file (I'm not able to do this but here I'm summerizing). If this mesh modification will done you have all the palne done (with new templates and default) and ready to post at AAA for approvation?

If so I'm really happy but I think that a new slot will be a better solution (I haven't understand if your words involved a new slot indeeed) because this plane (G2) at the begin was merged with oldest G1 due shortage of new planes (The standard D5 was still a drought-horse in Schlachtgeshwader)!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS