[BETA] Fairey Swordfish Mk I

Veltro Wrote:1 http://www.diavolirossi.net/

2 Register - Registrati (not so different from english)

3 Login

4 Risorse ---> Downloads

5 1946 ---> Aerei ---> Fairey SwordFish Mk1 - Beta1

About Swordfish, this mod is one of the most important addition for IL2 we have ever had in these years, as for SeaHurricane.

Bravo Maraz & C.!

:!:

canonuk Wrote:Consider it done Smile

Sorry about the slow reply- its perfect, Canon- will show the man himself!!

Many thanks, old chap Big Grin

Thunda

VT-51_Razor Wrote:
6S.Maraz Wrote:
VT-51_Razor Wrote:Still not able to register :?

Sorry for these problems...
I just tried again to register (with a different name of course) and all went well... have you switched to English language? (little UK flag on home page, and menu down on the left for subsequent pages)

Bye
Maraz

Yes, I have it in English.

So do i but for 4 months of my life its been saying sorry we are unable to register your account at this time!??

For those having problems registering . . . .

Sheesh, this took a bit of trying (and guessing). I took Spanish in school, not Italian. But it seems the Registration at the main page is porked (ie broken). I was able to get into the forum page and register there. After you get your authentication email and log in (from the forum) going back to the main page . . . I was still logged in . . and was able to then get to the downloads.

Hope this helps someone.

Maraz,

Congrats on the Swordfish.

Installed and it's flying nice.

Other than some minor clipping issues, probably due to tessellation, no problem found. It flies well and also handles well TO and landing in static ans moving carriers.

Good Job.
Thanks
tityus

Impossible to be registered for the download of this beautiful Mod ! :???: Have you any solution ? Thank's

Just visited the site, logged in straight away.. no drama. Not sure why you can't get access...

me too - no worries, a swordfish - wow! Big Grin

all we need now is a fairey fulmar and med carrier ops and crete will be pretty much complete. there is already a bif crop of italian planes and more coming from om.

don't think i'll change my modded 4.09b install though - sure the Re.2000 and Sm.79 can be adapted for our modded version without too much hassle?

Thanks, this is a beautiful plane for a beautiful game!

There is also a mission on M4T just for the swordfish, it called Sink The Bismarck! (what a name ah?)

Planemad Big Grin

Sink the Bismarck eh - streuth that's gonna be a tough one. Methinks I'll need some back-up from the RN before I complete that one!

Great to see this old war wagon finally make il-2 thanks to those Italian boys. Big Grin

Hello All

Sorry i'm french !

I try to create an account on Diavolo Rossi site since a few week and I 've always the same answer:

vBulletin Message
Sorry, we are unable to register your account at this time.

So it's impossible for me to download this sympathic aircraft.

Have you some information about this ?

Best regards, Thierry.

tbauchot

When you go into the main page of the site you should see up the top in the menu bar a language setting, I changed mine to English BEFORE I tried to fill in the joining page. Had another look and it includes French, so try that. I had no problem.

Any update on the cockpit for this wonderful plane?

Fehler Wrote:Any update on the cockpit for this wonderful plane?

Quit whining Tongue

Wotan

hi there i am new to all this and have bought the game so i can make a video for a taranto presentation. I have installed ac installer v3.8 and am uptodate at v4.09, however i cannot locate the ini files in the MOD folder, all i get in there under STd is paintschemes. Am I missing something here. I have downloaded the beta swordfish from the diavolisi website.

thanks

steve b