[BETA] Fairey Swordfish Mk I

I have waited for this "swordfish" looks very intersesting thanks m8

Magpie - Thank you!

Finally I've done it:

First you must register at this site, then go again by link given Magpie and you will see the dowload page. Big Grin

Wow the Swordfish looks awesome! I can't wait to take the stringbag for a spin. Are you planning to release the G.55 and Re.2000 shown on your site to the public as well? I'd love to try those out once they are complete as well.

Best wishes,

Fafnir_6

1 http://www.diavolirossi.net/

2 Register - Registrati (not so different from english)

3 Login

4 Risorse ---> Downloads

5 1946 ---> Aerei ---> Fairey SwordFish Mk1 - Beta1

About Swordfish, this mod is one of the most important addition for IL2 we have ever had in these years, as for SeaHurricane.

Bravo Maraz & C.!

Where next to get planes??? Outer Mongolia??? Big Grin Big Grin

Amazing I actually found how to download without knowing a word of Italian.

The things u can do when addicted to a game Big Grin

Cheers,

TT.

OOps, I forgot, Thanks heaps to the Dev Team this should be a great addition.

THANK YOU 6S.Maraz!!! THE GREAT WORK! Big Grin

... registered , downloaded .... will try it ASAP

many thanks to all involved Big Grin

cheers
Z

EDIT: installation went flawlessly .... plane model looks fantastic ... torpedoed my first ship :wink: .... looking forward to modeled cockpit

many thanks again

Thank you all ...downloading now :lol:

A quick browse of the site before I go home... log in... oooh what's this? A Swordfish? A beta? A downloadable aeroplane? Woohooo! I'll try that. My imagination is pulsing with possibilities already. Now, where's the link... Aha, there it is... Click... Oh. Ummm... Where do I click?.... Try this maybe?... No, no swordfish there.... Try that... Nope. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see, you have to register. Oh well, so be it. Now, click on a suspiciously italian text link.... Ah. There's lots of italian text staring me in the face. Why why why did I not listen to my teachers when I was young? Okay. Calm down, lets be sensible. I can't read italian so I have to figure this out from first principles.... Hey this is like spying.... Click there... Woohooo! I'm in! Swordfish, you are mine... All mine Mwuahahahahaaaaa!.... Huh? Disk full?

I think this is a plot to re-establish the Roman Empire, but I'll forgive you. If I find any bugs I'll get back to you, otherwise the Italian Fleet is doomed Big Grin

I'm on soundmod 0.93 ...not the UI ...so although everything is installed OK..I get no cockpit Cry

Thanks 6S.Maraz. Downloaded, installed and flying now.
How brave to go into combat at this low speed.

GREAT MOD. Big Grin

Simply fantastic! A great plane!
Thank you, bravi!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am probably the most stupitd here but didn't get it. Got registered, went do download seciton, found out Swordfish, clicked on the download link... and got some 45kb index.phl file. What the heck?

EDIT: Switched the DAP off... and here we go! IT WORKS NOW. Can't wait to instal it and fly Big Grin

See, i love stuff like this! Cannot wait to try the 'plane out!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Big THanks very good job Smile Thanks For all