[Beta] GB Gladiator Cockpits***Update 24/06***

OK

Updated links (first post) to Rapidshare. (there was a problem with Filefront after a certain volume of downloads)

Charlie Chap. Any chance of being able to have this mark 2 gunsight for the hurricane and spitfire mark 1? Big Grin

Hi, where is the link to get the other gladiators fyable? i already have the sea gladiator flyable and dont use AAA UI. thx.

Thanks

Oh hell no, J8a cockpit aint finnish,its Swedish..

i noticed when the mod was installed that my early spitfires smoke (incorect mixture effect) . Can anyone else verifiy this?

Thrud,

I think its incredibly unlikely that this mod makes early spitfires smoke.

It has a small alteration in the Gladiator cockpit classes to reference a new cockpit folder. ...thats it....only change.

Installed anything else ?

Can we please do another rehost? I'm sorry but Rapidshare refuses to permit some downloads.

Say me please, I am download and unzip this MOD to MOD-folders. as wrote in instructions, bat I have old instruments and gunsight Sad . What is it? What I must do? :???: Sorry my English. Thank you.

Are you aware that RapidShare puts a limit on one download for a free user. I downloaded the first cockpit file and was then told that as a free user I had reached my limit and would have to attempt to download the second file at some other time.

-)-MAILMAN-

The rapidshare limit is 15 minutes between downloads. So download one file and then go watch some TV ads or look up the German word for 'cleft-chin' and then come back and download the second file Tongue

Hi guys,
I have the Gladiators flyable from UI 1.2
I also installed the Sea Gladiator but since when I installed this mod I have no cockpit for them at all... :???:
Anyone that could give me a hand?