[MOD] *NEW* Slot A/C & Wpn (IL-2I & T) (v1.0)

Thanks for the mod !!

But I can`t enjoy it. I installed but I can only open The first (1T) version of the plane. the second doesn`t work Cry

Have found the problem ! The prob was caused by my graphic settings. Now it works fine :lol:

Thanks for this great mod! My favorite plane, (and the reason I bought IL-2 Sturmovik in the first place), is now even more versatile.
Install went perfectly, both varients work flawlessly.
Thanks!
Docholiday Wrote:Thanks for the mod !!

But I can`t enjoy it. I installed but I can only open The first (1T) version of the plane. the second doesn`t work Cry
Did you add all the necessary lines to;
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\STD\i18n plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties?
as well as
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects air.ini file?

Personally I add any mod that doesn't come with an .exe manually by unzipping the mod into a new desktop folder and manually drag-n-drop or copy/paste the folders and lines into the appropriate MODS folder(s) as directed by the ReadMe file(s). I have found that just "dropping" the 'MODS' folder into the game and allowing overwrites sometimes causes problems as it will erase/modify previously installed mods lines in the various .ini files causing temporary loss of mods and/or functions. But maybe that's just my experience (or lack thereof).

A bit tedious process I know, but so far I have been able to install all non-.exe mods successfully that way.

Just a thought.

Greetings all,

I hope that if you had difficulties, you resolved them. I took a look at the files and re-installed them and no problems. It is probably a small detail relating to the three files you must edit. Also make sure you run AC installer afterwards.

In any case, I will be releasing a second set of mods tomorrow night. I figured a way to keep these MODS that I am working on to a small size, so I wanted to make a few changes for the better before my second release.

See ya tomorrow, and best regards.

Look forward to them danzigzag. I've had hours and hours of fun with the "new" IL-2's.
Keep 'em comin'! Big Grin

Boris The Spider Wrote:Look forward to them danzigzag. I've had hours and hours of fun with the "new" IL-2's.
Keep 'em comin'! Big Grin

Boris,

Thank you. I am glad you like them. The credit goes to Oleg and his mates. All I did is take the existing resources and married them together. BTW, check the Ki-43s I released last night in this same forum.