Canopy Mods - online test pilots needed

Online pilots needed to test functionality of the openable canopy mods.

Some canopy mods are known to suffer from an online bug - the smoke bug.

What happens is, when a pilot is flying with a modded aircraft together with another pilot on the same but unmodded aircraft, the one with the sliding canopy will display a smoke trail to the second.

We need to try this out with the Spit MkI canopy mod, as I believe that this was the reason why the openable canopy was let down on early versions of this aircraft.

This is important to help AAA to decide how the canopy mod will be dealed in the future.

We need to test this in 3 different scenarios:
  • 1. Pilot A hosting with the canopy mod installed on the Spit MkI and Pilot B client without the canopy mod on the same aircraft;

2. Pilot A hosting without the canopy mod installed on the Spit MkI and Pilot B client with the canopy mod installed on the same aircraft; and

3. Dedicated Server with the canopy mod installed on the Spit MkI, Pilot A with the canopy mod installed and Pilot B without it, both on their Spit MkI.
That's it.

Report here with screenshots for the 3 scenarios.

Spitfire MkI v3.0 can be found here (The link is inoperative).
Spit MkI canopy mod can be found here.

Thanks.

Hello Muas

I have the mod and would be willing to help you test it. I'm on the east coast of the USA, GMT -5.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to test it with my online squad, in situations 1 and 2.

Thanks guys, I'll try to show up late at night, I'm at Western Europe GMT+0.

How did this workout??

All good?
Decon