[MOD] *NEW* Slot A/C (Recon:Yak9 & Bf109)(3.0) *Fixed*

Cheers

and thanks for all the great work Big Grin

would you consider a 4x23mm IL-10 ?

Lewecide...

Yes I would... but I need to post a new MOD in a few minutes...

danzigzag, thanks for this mod, hope for the AHS integration for a future update.
May be the MG131 rounds in the Galland F-2 should be less then in the G-6, but I don't know the right number.

OberstDanjeje Wrote:danzigzag, thanks for this mod, hope for the AHS integration for a future update.
May be the MG131 rounds in the Galland F-2 should be less then in the G-6, but I don't know the right number.

I have not found that information, but if you do, let me know and I'll work on an update...

Hi mates!

Before all I MUST to write that your work's is real FANTASTIC!!!

But , like Anto perhaps remember , I look at some hidden particular of the 109 (the aircraft for excellence); in this case I can say that the recon version have the camera into the rear part of the fuselage , just aft the pilot , and the belly of the plane present a refined and flat bulge for the camera optic and focal.

I think that a little modification can reproduce the correct shape of the plane!!

If you , dear Anto are interested in doing this , and Danzig agree you can share the work and add into the new slot the correct shape too!!

I can post or send the drowings of the camera belly bulge in a couple of hours if you asked!!!

cheers

walter

PS I don't remember very well (it's late for me but tomorrow I'll check better) but the F5 have the motor gun and the two cowling MG amd not only the last!

SEMPER INCOMMODUS