[WIP] FW-190A-3 Version 1.7

Hi Jambo:

A PK is a Pilot kill. Someone made a brutal mistake in the early developement of the FW-190A-3. He has deleted some important files in the Damage Model. So the A-3 had no protection in the cockpit region. It was like flying naked.

The dimmer does not work. It is the dark glass in the gunsight. If you have a target sitting directly in the sun, you can use the dimmer. But this dimmer never really was in use.

The new sound is taken from the Flugwerk 190. This plane has a russian Ash82 radial engine . This engine has the same capacity like a BMW 801. A lot of enthusiats think that the engine makes the sound BUT:

The sound is affected by the engine cover, suspension and exhaust system.

Some years ago i made a sportive exhaust system for my vespa. When I was ready, a friend of mine wanted to have such an exhaus system too for his lambretta. So I made one for the lambretta with the same exhaust type. Before this both 2 stroke engines had different sounds, But with the new exhaus systems the sound was the same.

[Image: unbenanntd1.jpg]

Now you can ask me. What the hell has a vespa to do with aviation ????????

Well ....

a lot ...

The vespa is a modded italian bomber from world war two. You can trust me or not, but it is the truth :roll: Big Grin

This looks awesome! Can't wait until my new PC arrives so I can fly it properly 8)

Lookin' Good Big Grin

Thanks Smile

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:Hi Jambo:

... Now you can ask me. What the hell has a vespa to do with aviation ????????
The vespa is a modded italian bomber from world war two. You can trust me or not, but it is the truth :roll: Big Grin

Hi Waggel, Big Grin

I believe you! My Father used to drove a Heinkel for many years (in the '70s)!

I like the new gunsig, is + realistic, but the reflex is limited like old gunsig?

Here a photo inside a real FW190:

http://www.360cities.net/image/luftfahrtmuseum-39

The new sounds are much better than stock! but need a bit more of POWER.
Try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ej9mnmzmmxj/09mar2009 FW A sounds V2.rar

MOD is LIFE!!

Paulo Hirth Wrote:I like the new gunsig, is + realistic, but the reflex is limited like old gunsig?

Here a photo inside a real FW190:

http://www.360cities.net/image/luftfahrtmuseum-39

The A-8 at LFMH is not realy realy a "real" 190. :-? It is a kit built by Flugwerk, that conatains many real parts. Unfortunately you cannot use it's cockpit as reference about forward view, because the curators had the dashboard cover made loose, so they could remove it for display ( you can see the light shining through the opening on your picture) and so the whole cover sites abot 20 to 40 mm too high, and bulges in the middle also. It is a very good museum piece, but if your interest is the view out the front, it is realy bad. Also, the Revi 12 for the A8 is quite incorrect, but not out of the realm of possibility. In one study we concluded that in many cases towards the end of the war, stockpiles of older equipment was used regardles. Similarly, The museum, when they had to find a gunsight for this wonderful piece, only had the Revi 12 available. To make it better visible through their incorrectly positioned dashboard, they custom made the attachment to mount it higher. That goes to show that the arguement about 'the gunsight could not go higher cause the dimmer would hit the windscreen" is debatable. It is all interesting realy.

Currently this A3 has version 1 of the Revi in. v2 is out at SAS.

Ne beta version

tnx to SAS~CirX and EnsignRo

I think the sound should be more loud, especialy the esternal sound, it sound like a Vespa!!!!! :lol:
Any way good job!!!!

Great job guys (Waggel, SAS, EnsignRo). No PK problem, great sights, great sounds. Just one thing though, did you change the FM a little. The plane seems to be a little sluggish on pull out, like it's a little bit heavier. Mite be just me. Thanks

New FM, DM and WM

The FM is completly new. The DM is a modified A-4 and the WM is downgraded to 1942.

Edit:

@ OberstDanjeje

In the A-3 folder you can find a ReadMe. There is a text that shows you how to change the volume

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:New FM, DM and WM

The FM is completly new. The DM is a modified A-4 and the WM is downgraded to 1942.

Edit:

@ OberstDanjeje

In the A-3 folder you can find a ReadMe. There is a text that shows you how to change the volume

How can I experience the new FM if I am still using the AC3.8 that still uses the old Fm? Am I missing something?

If you are using the AC_INSTALLEr 3.8 you are on the right side

Please change the FM back. The plane feels a little A-4 ish.

Silverback Wrote:Please change the FM back. The plane feels a little A-4 ish.

Your having a Joke....

Version 1.6 is done ....

now we are in the [WIP] version 1.7

after the publication is before the publication :-D