[MOD] Boeing P26 Peashooter Now Available.

Salute ALL hi ;-)

I will post the AIRCRAFT magazine revue as soon as I have it.
@ skyomish, the update is all done except for the LOD

Thanks for the update Deutschmark. :wink: Looking foward to the update.

[quote="Deutschmark"]Salute ALL hi ;-)

I will post the AIRCRAFT magazine revue as soon as I have it.
@ skyomish, the update is all done except for the LOD

Salute ALL hi ;-)

@ Scharnhorst1943, it has its own slot and it has 5 skins with the plane as it is now
Amd more where done by highlander 262 here;
viewtopic.php?t=18493
viewtopic.php?t=18553
viewtopic.php?t=18474

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Deutschmark Wrote:Salute ALL hi ;-)

@ Scharnhorst1943, it has its own slot and it has 5 skins with the plane as it is now
Amd more where done by highlander 262 here;
viewtopic.php?t=18493
viewtopic.php?t=18553
viewtopic.php?t=18474

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Thanks for your reply, but I probably should have clarified ...

I might be wrong here, but it seems to me that there is no folder to have different skins in the multi country slot. I am thinking of skinmod here. I would like to assign a default skin for the multi slot. I tried doing this but could only assign skins via skinmod for USA.

For example, when I load up QMB and select any country but USA, the same skin appears. I was wondering if the update was going to include the ability to change default skins for other countries?

Oh, and thanks for the links, will put those to good use.

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Do you mean like if you want German markings on it?
Then you need to paint one with them markings and put it in the P-26 skin folder.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Deutschmark Wrote:Salute ALL hi ;-)

Do you mean like if you want German markings on it?
Then you need to paint one with them markings and put it in the P-26 skin folder.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Ahh ... got it.
I guess I was just hoping that the plane could be set up to use the stock mats. Thanks for clarification.

Short story

So i'm chasing this a5m4 while i'm in the peashooter, he dives and i go into a quick turning dive to follow. the aircraft is shaking like crazy and all of a sudden my left wing disappears.

Now, imagine my surprise, when i'm chasing this japanese fighter, when suddenly i hear a great crash and notice one of my wings is missing. I look around, and i see my left wing flying away, without me.

There's one thing i have to ask.

Was that supposed to happen?

All aircraft should have modelled it's own VNE speed.. (Velocity Not to Exceed). If you go over this speed the aircraft will start to shed parts.
For real, this sort of info would be in the 'pilots notes' or aircraft manual...

As a general rule, if you are flying aircraft in the game that you can't find relevant flying information for, fly it several times and do your own flight tests.. ie.. find out it's stall speed with undercarriage and flaps down and up.. check and test the best method for spin recovery, max dive speed etc.. when you know at what speed the aircraft starts to break up, give yourself a good safety margin and note your own VNE..

Hello there,
Maybe someone could help me, J am having problem in getting P-26 flying, J am using IL2-1946 with community installer and everything works fine, but when J try to install P-26 the game stop at 60% crashing to desktop, after some trying J realized the problem is in the single line j have to add in

AIR.INI , i.e. P-26 air.P_26 1 NOINFO usa01 SUMMER

If J leave all the other stuff of P-26 installed without this line the game start (but naturally J have not P-26) , if J insert this line the game doesn't start.
Is there anyone willing to help with some suggestion?

Regards to all of you

Have you put the correct entry into the plane_ru properties file as well?

Plane_ru.properties;
P-26 P-26, 1932

Your air ini entry should look like this.

Air.ini;
P-26 air.P_26 1 NOINFO usa01 SUMMER

Trooper117 Wrote:Have you put the correct entry into the plane_ru properties file as well?

Plane_ru.properties;
P-26 P-26, 1932

Your air ini entry should look like this.

Air.ini;
P-26 air.P_26 1 NOINFO usa01 SUMMER

I had the same problem for hours:

As Triad 773 says: "Extracting the "P-26 Plane" to the MODS folder will not work. You must take out the "P-26" folder within the P-26 Plane folder and place THAT into your MODS folder."

Big Grin
thank you, that was the problem! Your suggestion helped me to solve it.
tnx

Uberdood Wrote:Short story

So i'm chasing this a5m4 while i'm in the peashooter, he dives and i go into a quick turning dive to follow. the aircraft is shaking like crazy and all of a sudden my left wing disappears.

Now, imagine my surprise, when i'm chasing this japanese fighter, when suddenly i hear a great crash and notice one of my wings is missing. I look around, and i see my left wing flying away, without me.

There's one thing i have to ask.

Was that supposed to happen?
yes, yes it was lol

[quote="Deutschmark"]Salute ALL hi ;-)

There will be no FM done on these 20