[MOD] Boeing P26 Peashooter Now Available.

ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!! ONE LINK WON'T WORK, AND I NEED TO BECOME A PAYING MEMBER FOR THE OTHER LINK TO WORK! WHAT'S GOING ON?

My air.ini refuses to save and im positive im copy+pasting it right. And i cant even open my plane.ru folder. Im new to this modding could i get a bit of help? Big Grin

I figured it out: you have to turn off UAC ( user account control) to be able to save the files you copy and paste. For all vista users having this problem, i hope this helped ! good luck Big Grin

Salute ALL hi ;-)

snaphance Wrote:ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!! ONE LINK WON'T WORK, AND I NEED TO BECOME A PAYING MEMBER FOR THE OTHER LINK TO WORK! WHAT'S GOING ON?

Sorry about that had to reset the link, the first link is good to go again. Smile

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Thank you very much!

I already have this one and it's fantastic, but has the normal download the latest update in it or is there a separate download for the update???? :???:

Salute ALL hi

snailsave11 Wrote:I already have this one and it's fantastic, but has the normal download the latest update in it or is there a separate download for the update???? :???:

No update yet! the first link got taken out by mistake but its ok now thats all.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Phil_K Wrote:Beautiful.

Now can somebody model King Kong?

Ah...Let's see if someone can skin same paint from this movie's plane? I second to Phil.

Any plan for an updated version in the (near) future? I love this plane and it would be even nicer with a new cockpit and, corrected features. For example, I know that it uses the Ki-27's cockpit and other stuffs, but I'm not convinced that the Peashooter had adjustable radiator/cooling flaps. ??? Or had it?

Any luck with the Fiat Cr.32? We use it with success in the "Little War" against the Avias. I really would like to fly it, please make some Hungarian deafult skins, too... :wink:

XB-49 Wrote:Thanks 336. Big Grin By the way, how do you use the gunsight?

I know it is a bit late for an answer (almost 1 year) but for anyone with same question:

Go into Controls, find MESC section and fix the Tinted Reticle Dimmer: assigning key or/and joystick button. :oops:

Hello, folks.

I loved flying on the P-26. It's a rather outstanding aircraft. It's very maneuverable and the armament is very good. But I was surprised to not see the called "fuel starvation" when the aircraft makes negative-G turns (i.e., when you push the stick to dive). I used to think that all aircraft from that era suffered with this (including the I-16, the P.11, the I-153, Gloster Gladiator, between others). Or this aircraft (the P-26) was very advanced for its era, or there is another thing to be corrected to make this aircraft more historically accurate. Big Grin

This aircraft just need to attach a boarding hook! and slightly improve the dynamics of takeoff. In Game No aircraft of these years for aircraft carriers. only to Claude and Sea Gladiator ((((

Thank you for this plane Deutchsmark.
I have one question about using the Ki-27 FM.
Would it be better to use the FM of the A5m4 Claude?

In my opinion, the Claude seems to be more like a P-26, plus it has the heavier struts and the cockpit and rear fuselage is similar. The ki-27 is more lightweight making it more maneuverable than a heavier P-26. I'm not an expert on either plane and I don't mod airplanes but just wanted to make a comment.

Hi all, I know its been a wile from when this was put out
And I have not done any updates, if you would like a updated
One use the one in HSFX, they did some cockpit and FM work to it.
Its on my to do list along with a lot of other things.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Hi all, I know its been a wile from when this was put out
And I have not done any updates, if you would like a updated
One use the one in HSFX, they did some cockpit and FM work to it.
Its on my to do list along with a lot of other things.

Deutschmark

I have a small request ... can we have roundels for all countries except the US? It would be nice to have the multi slot roundels show up and not have to make a skin or request a skin for this plane ... If we could get that it would be awesome, but I know you are pressed for time.