[MOD] Boeing P26 Peashooter Now Available.

THIS IS VERY AWESOME!

[Image: Boeingp2.jpg]

[Image: BoeingP-26Peashooter.jpg]

Ive downloaded the file, but cant unzip it, I get a message telling me the 'file header is damaged' anyone know how to get round this? Any help is much appreciated. Smile

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Try the other link that was just put in.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Hallo Deutschmark,

download here is 2.0KB/s! 2 hours to download ~8 mb..... :???: Can you upload it please to mediafire or filefront? Thank you.

Edit: Thanks for 2. link, that was fast!!! Big Grin

S! Sir_Noppes

Salute ALL hi :wink:

Sir_Noppes Wrote:Hallo Deutschmark,

download here is 2.0KB/s! 2 hours to download ~8 mb..... :???: Can you upload it please to mediafire or filefront? Thank you.

S! Sir_Noppes

Try the other link that was just put in.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

S!

Excellent work :lol:

S!

[Image: mafra.png]

Hi Deutschmark!
THANK YOU for this new plane! Great work!

I had to rename the skins folder to P-26 to make the skins show
was incorrectly named P26 in the download

S!

To view and use the skins, you must create a folder called P-26 in the skins folder and not just P26. Please get your txt file so that everyone can use different skins and not just the default.

[Image: mafra.png]

Hi thanks Deuchmark i love the inter war planes, tons of character. Had to add the dash to make P26 into P-26.to the skin folder It's the only thing i found wrong and just minor. (figured that was what was up anyway)
Thanks again and looking forward to your work in the Canvas Knights mod, if this little cracker is anything to go by then there is a real treat in store.

Cheers
Alban

XB-49 Wrote:Thanks 336. Big Grin By the way, how do you use the gunsight?

ctrl-d

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Cpt_Biggles Wrote:I had to rename the skins folder to P-26 to make the skins show
was incorrectly named P26 in the download

Ooops :oops:

gunsite was ctrl + D in my install too, not the shift + D which the readme states. Big Grin

Woof! What an original choice!

Thanks!!!!!! Big Grin