[MOD] Boeing P26 Peashooter Now Available.

Debut by Deutschmark! Looking forward to taking it for a spin tomorrow! What a nice surprise.

Many thanks for this great addition :wink: , the "PeaShooter" is a beautiful and singular aircraft.

But I have a question, a question about the creation of this MOD and another new aircraft MODs.

I'm not a "MODer" :oops: :oops: :oops: , I do not understand how, in the simulator, you can create a new plane from scratch, like the "Peashooter" "Neptune" "Swordfish" or "Sabre".
These aircraft are not "Frankenplanes" are completely new aircraft, right?

However, none of these aircraft has its own cockpit, have cockpits from other aircraft Cry

My question is:

Is more difficult to create a new cockpit, to create a whole aircraft?
So far I think, still nobody has created a completely new cockpit :?:

This of course is not critical to the MODs creators, its only a question :oops:

Many thanks again for your great effort, and the effort of all the MODers of this great community Big Grin :wink:

Greetings

PD: I hope my English is correct :oops:

Beautifully made aircraft, Great job Smile
ThankYou for your work Smile

also ,can you create its stationary? Smile

BERSERKER Wrote:Many thanks for this great addition :wink: , the "PeaShooter" is a beautiful and singular aircraft.

But I have a question, a question about the creation of this MOD and another new aircraft MODs.

I'm not a "MODer" :oops: :oops: :oops: , I do not understand how, in the simulator, you can create a new plane from scratch, like the "Peashooter" "Neptune" "Swordfish" or "Sabre".
These aircraft are not "Frankenplanes" are completely new aircraft, right?

However, none of these aircraft has its own cockpit, have cockpits from other aircraft Cry

My question is:

Is more difficult to create a new cockpit, to create a whole aircraft?

This of course is not critical to the MODs creators, its only a question :oops:

Many thanks again for your great effort, and the effort of all the MODers of this great community Big Grin :wink:

Greetings

PD: I hope my English is correct :oops:

your english is just fine, but its PS not PD

Deutschmark,

This airplane takes a lot of runway to get airbourne;for me anyway.I suppose it is a bit underpowered.Once the tail is off the ground she accelerates well.
At any rate once airbourne the little P26 is a good handler.Very good alround plane package with a bonus of some nice skins also.

Thank you for all your efforts Deutschmark.

Dinga

Love it! Thanks DM. This is a great addition . . . I just have one question . . . why is the default pilot wearing a Japanese uniform? :wink: Thanks again DM.

BERSERKER Wrote:Is more difficult to create a new cockpit, to create a whole aircraft?

It's a alot more difficult to model a cockpit then the plane. But it's really hard (Ermm annoying) to import a cockpit.

Vary cool DM, it uses the A5M4 FM,DM and cockpit right? Anyone working on a new pit for it yet?

All I can say is swwweeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!! Thanks a lot. Downloading now.

Phil_K Wrote:Beautiful.

Now can somebody model King Kong?

Somebody model Faye Wray and we're set!

Take care,
C2

american Wrote:It's a alot more difficult to model a cockpit then the plane. But it's really hard (Ermm annoying) to import a cockpit.

I might imagine a cockpit being much more difficult in spacial relation to the pilot viewpoint vs. external model views. (especially for 6dof compat.) Many more polys incurred by the range of gauges and birdcage, etc.

Thank you very much

What a great airplane.

This is a great plane. It is a fun to fly and very maneuverable. Does it have it's own unique FM or is it from another aircraft?

I tried flying it in the QMB against P-11s, and Gladiators. It seemed to be better than either of those. Being an earlier design I was surprised that it seemed better than the Gladiator, the P-26 even seemed to out turn the Gladiator. However, I only had the skill level at average

I like it!))) Any plans on new FM?

Thank you DM! I never cease to be amazed at the wonderful generosity of modders. Much appreciated!!!

Hi Deutschmark!
Vielen Dank auch aus Wien!

For all those who wants to edit the waepons_ru.properties here is the entry I made for myself:

#####################################################################
# P-26
#####################################################################
P-26.default Standard
P-26.4x25 4x25p
P-26.none empty

You can replace "Standard", "empty" or "4x25p" with your own edit.