[MOD] *NEW* Slot A/C & Wpn (Hurricane Mods)(5.0)

Hi thanks for your series of loadout mods, very welcome indeed.

Could you please do a Kittybomber :twisted:

[Image: Kittyhawk.jpg]
"The changing role of the Desert Air Force Kittyhawk squadrons in 1942 - from fighter to ground attack - is illustrated by this aircraft rigged up with no fewer tha six bombs.(via Neil McKenzie)" page 152, The Spitfire, Mustang & Kittyhawk , In Australian Service.

[Image: P03372011_kittybomber.jpg]

Offical detail is scarce, however after alot of websearching and questions to ordance experts, the load appears to be 6x250lb bombs.
They were used by the R.A.A.F. this way in the desert 1942.

Newy Wrote:Hi thanks for your series of loadout mods, very welcome indeed.

Could you please do a Kittybomber :twisted:

[Image: Kittyhawk.jpg]
"The changing role of the Desert Air Force Kittyhawk squadrons in 1942 - from fighter to ground attack - is illustrated by this aircraft rigged up with no fewer tha six bombs.(via Neil McKenzie)" page 152, The Spitfire, Mustang & Kittyhawk , In Australian Service.

[Image: P03372011_kittybomber.jpg]

Offical detail is scarce, however after alot of websearching and questions to ordance experts, the load appears to be 6x250lb bombs.
They were used by the R.A.A.F. this way in the desert 1942.

I am fairly sure I can do this... could you provide me with a list of weapon loads in addition to the picture? it will have to wait a while, but i think i can pull this one off, even though it is a double load.

Wow I look forward to the Kittybomber Big Grin

But I have a question, I only play online and subsequently I can only use mods that feature in mod packs. Will these Hurricanes ever feature in a mod pack and will you complete the ordnance options for the RAF Hurricanes?

Hurricane IIC needs bombs as well Big Grin

Classic EAF19 Wrote:Wow I look forward to the Kittybomber Big Grin

But I have a question, I only play online and subsequently I can only use mods that feature in mod packs. Will these Hurricanes ever feature in a mod pack and will you complete the ordnance options for the RAF Hurricanes?

Hurricane IIC needs bombs as well Big Grin

All in good time... I have not had much time lately, though. I plan to review all my mods and add features.

Thankyou for the reply danzigzag, I will wait in quiet anticipation.

i really like this little mod, also allows 2xcannon Hurrie 11c on malta 1941 where weight-saving was life or death as opposition totally outclassed RAF with arrival of Bf-109f's.

any chance of doing hurrie 11c with 2x500 lb bombs for later Burma ops? these aircraft made great bunker-busters.

i can see another outlet too; RAF SEAC Thunderbolt Mk1's and 11's with British weapons. :wink: what do you think?

Slowly, slowly.. catchee monkey!.. :wink:

Salute All

I was very happy to hear about this mod, but was also disappointed to find it is not planned to be included in the 1.2 unified installer.

What's the reason for that?

The Hawker Hurricane IIB

The tropical filter is already out there..

I always hated the Hurri IIb's short range, so the drop tanks will be a great asset! Cheerz mate!