[MOD] *NEW*Slot A/C&Wpn (Bf109G-10, Ju87R-2)(6.0) *Updat

Thanks

DanZigZag !
Surely there is a G-8 Folder missing !!! It does not show up on the list ! Did you make the lens-cover under neath the fuselage ??
Happy Landings
ColaBen

ColaBen Wrote:DanZigZag !
Surely there is a G-8 Folder missing !!! It does not show up on the list ! Did you make the lens-cover under neath the fuselage ??
Happy Landings
ColaBen

ColaBen,

There is no G-8 in this mod... only the G-10. I released the G-8 in my MOD #3, which is in the link below:

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=18204

Hi' Again !
I forgot to say G-8 (Mod #3) is missing a folder for G-8.
ColaBen

ColaBen Wrote:Hi' Again !
I forgot to say G-8 (Mod #3) is missing a folder for G-8.
ColaBen

howdi. nothing is missing from the zip file. it does not need a G-8 specific folder (you'll notice that the Yak does not have one either), except for the skin folder, which is included (not all mods are created the same).

the only way it would not work is if you did not include the text lines as specified for the ini files in the original post, and of course, running the A/C installer.

that should do the trick

One thing though... If Chuck Norris ever wrote a message to the soviets delivered by a stuka... He would definitely have killed the nazi in the pilot seat and then would go after the commiez.

Hi danzigzag!
Does this mod works in UP 2.1?

Horrido shrek1

i think you're alone now...
stupid tommy !!!

Oh man... That is a great mod!

Hi , nice loadouts but i have a promblem. When i have add the planes to air ini and weapons and plane ru it crash at 80. i have disabled bf 109 g 10 and some Ju 87 planes. And i am using JGSME and the TB3 mod to and they cant be activated at the same time.