crashing

this is kind of pc and il-2. it never did this before, but sometimes my il-2 will just stop and then turn off not only the game, but the laptop aswell!!! it does this with another game aswell. i want to know why.

PS: it only happens during games

Hi,

In a nutshell, you must remember that a laptop is a pc with all componets reduced to the minimum/extreme, its a reality. Off course it can play games, but don't be taken for a ride, it is not a gaming PC, whatever the salesman told you, he lied Big Grin

I advice that you buy in the future a gaming pc.

in the meantime post your confi file etc & we can advice on how to get the most out of your pc.

well its my dads pc and, as i said, it hasn never done it before!!!

Dont laugh at me, but maybe a clean out of dust around the fan etc might help and take care that you dont have it on your lap/bed/something soft that is blocking the air flow into the laptop.
Gos

i doubt its that. it only happens during games, like IL-2, NFS and those on the internet.

Gosling616 Wrote:Dont laugh at me, but maybe a clean out of dust around the fan etc might help and take care that you dont have it on your lap/bed/something soft that is blocking the air flow into the laptop.
Gos
i'm sorry. you were absolutly right.

Hi Bf109Boy,

It happens to me so sometimes. The ventilator of my PC does not work. So when the evacuation railings (bars) are filled or blocked by dusts, my PC warms very hardly and cuts during the game. That is why I can play a long time at the beginning, and when dusts come, I see my laptop shooting down.

Then I open my PC to defuse the ventilator and remove the dust by the hand. I do not advise you to make it because by opening your Laptop, you will lose the guarantee. Check if the ventilator works well, and speak about it to your father before making anything ;o)

My Conf :

Laptop HP Compaq 8510p
Intel Core 2 Duo.

I hope it will help :wink: :wink:

Ted