[MOD]*NEW* Slot A/C & Wpn (Fw-190D-9 '44 & '45)(7.0)

rgr Thank you, Danzigzag! Now I got it.

One Problem - can you please make the skin folder name less than 21 characters???? Some of us use DCG and there is a 20 character cap in the class.dcg file. Thanks.

JG7_X_Man Wrote:One Problem - can you please make the skin folder name less than 21 characters???? Some of us use DCG and there is a 20 character cap in the class.dcg file. Thanks.

my next mod coming soon is ok as far as this

I have installed this plane information in the STD file twice and both times game has CTD at 60% so I read very carefully all instructions again as I frequently make mistakes. I have a copy of original STD file and use it to correct problem. I have tried using the the AC 3.8 exe and have installed button manually both time selecting the unified version. Still no success????? What do you think I am missing. YOu may have to dig out your crystal ball for this one. I just need a new I idea. Thanks for any help that possible. Fantastic Mod can't wait to use ..... well I have no choice. :?

Thanks danzigzag! I made the quick edit and it works great! No to download your F8 and G-8

JG7_X_Man Wrote:Thanks danzigzag! I made the quick edit and it works great! No to download your F8 and G-8

I'll monitor my next mods for that limit, and eventually I'll have a mega DZZ pack instead of each being separate... and I'll fix any that have the limits busted.

Great!!! installed all of them Big Grin wouldn't you please update Pe-3 & Pe-3bis weapon? :wink: In reality, they were able to carry RS-82 & RS-132 rockets, and as you know, in the game they can't Sad
Best wishes

mishapilot Wrote:Great!!! installed all of them Big Grin wouldn't you please update Pe-3 & Pe-3bis weapon? :wink: In reality, they were able to carry RS-82 & RS-132 rockets, and as you know, in the game they can't Sad
Best wishes

I got the books detailing this, specifically the ones by Yefim Gordon and Khazanov, however, I have no pictures to see their placement.

So do I Sad I know just that they were sometimes placed even in a way to shoot back, in order to protect tail

mishapilot Wrote:So do I Sad I know just that they were sometimes placed even in a way to shoot back, in order to protect tail

if anyone can show me a picture of a Pe-2 or -3 with rockets, I can start cranking some MODs for them... I would like to do that, particularly if I could figure out how to create some AG-2 aerial granades ( I believe that is what they were called, and were planned for the IL-1 fighter based on the IL-10)

Hello

Much thanks 'danzigzag' I've installed 0010 through 0080........... enjoy them all

However, I do not have a canopy on the planes related to 0070 and 0080.........

As far as I know, I do not have a Fw190 canopy mod........ or its somewhere that

I can't find it. I've removed and reinstalled the mods several times....... no luck..

So, anyone, if you've 'solved' this or know what 'obvious' thing that I've done wrong, please

let me know........... thanks one and all........ mods rule!

Bill :???:

billmartin Wrote:....However, I do not have a canopy on the planes related to 0070 and 0080.........

As far as I know, I do not have a Fw190 canopy mod........ or its somewhere that

I can't find it. I've removed and reinstalled the mods several times....... no luck..

So, anyone, if you've 'solved' this or know what 'obvious' thing that I've done wrong, please

let me know..........

I have the same problem.