[MOD] *NEW* Slot A/C & Wpn (Fw-190F-8 & G-8) (8.0)

Oh, yes! My dream has come true...
Thank you, thank you many times! Big Grin Now let's go abuse those ground targets... :twisted:

Confusedhock:
Fantastic work in finding all that out mate ~S~
Very much looking forward to flying it,
And I reckon you would need a HEAP of runway to get up on.
~S ~

Big thanks to all

No, I don't use the Object Viewer... I prefer official documents. Definitely more trustworthy than books called "Hitler's Luftwaffe"... or others that label the G series as a dive bomber...

Honestly, the only G that could carry a SC 1800 was a stripped down version of the G-3 that basically had most of its equipment removed and a very short range, still being in need of a modified tail wheel and a concrete runway of at least 1200m.

...and the strengthened landing gear was a result of the added weight of additional armor and in the case of the G series the addition of a 115l tank for GM-1/MW50 storage. Nothing to do with the bomb loadouts, As is pretty evident by the fact that the A series machines could be converted with the U kits (Umr

what about FM-2 with rockets? :

Zorin, pls check your PM

Dudok22 Wrote:what about FM-2 with rockets? :

It's in the plans...

Mods 7.0 and 8.0 will be included in UI 1.3

Mods 1.0 to 6.0 will be in UI 1.2.

Just for everyone's info.

I'll be placing some updates to some of the mods ASAP.

But I won't be around too much the next 10 or so days.

DZZ

downloaded all your mods...they work like a charm...!
thank you for sharing your work! Big Grin

Glad to hear that this mod will be included in the UI. Honestly, it's hard to make a case to leave it out when there are all kinds of "Frankenplanes" and "what-ifs" allowed on this site.

U are za best!!!

Much as I like the idea of these DZZ Mods, I find that despite careful manual installs to the 3 relevant files, and use of Aircraft Installer 3.8 I get the dreaded 60% crash. The game only returns to normal when I reinstall not only my pre-installation STD folder but also the "files" folder as well. Is this me or has anyone else had the problem. Incidentally I learned the hard way to back up both STD and files before any attempt at a further mod, and can't recommend the practice highly enough! It took me 2 days to rebuild the game from a 5 month old backup on one previous and sad occasion...

oldschoolie Wrote:Much as I like the idea of these DZZ Mods, I find that despite careful manual installs to the 3 relevant files, and use of Aircraft Installer 3.8 I get the dreaded 60% crash. The game only returns to normal when I reinstall not only my pre-installation STD folder but also the "files" folder as well. Is this me or has anyone else had the problem. Incidentally I learned the hard way to back up both STD and files before any attempt at a further mod, and can't recommend the practice highly enough! It took me 2 days to rebuild the game from a 5 month old backup on one previous and sad occasion...

old schoolie, i promise you my mods do not mess with your buttons file. As long as the order of your ini files match, there should not be a problem.

the weapons file text insert is not even necessary, it is for aesthetics only... so you have the text and not the codes... so the air.ini and plane_ru.properties are the important ones to get the correct order.

now... the "star and universe" realignment magic is done by the AC installer... so it is important to do that, just make sure you select the right option, so if you had the UI installed, it is option 6.

Hope that helps...

bigjoe Wrote:Glad to hear that this mod will be included in the UI. Honestly, it's hard to make a case to leave it out when there are all kinds of "Frankenplanes" and "what-ifs" allowed on this site.

bigjoe,

Thank you

I try to make them as accurate within my confines, if you will... I am a team of one for the most part. Zorin made some good points so I'll get a slightly updated version of the mod up, but the vast majority of what you see is there.

dzz

Ion_Milu' Wrote:U are za best!!!

Ion,

Thank you.

I see you are an IAR 80/81 fan from your avatar. Do you happen to have some authoritative materials on the configs for the IAR series? I have enough materials and "tools" to make all versions available, except for the pre-production prototype.

I have a variety of sources but there is a lot of conflicts...

just wondering

omgwtf what did I miss Confusedhock: