[Tool] Lumberjack - clears roads & rails from auto trees

agracier Wrote:Just wondering if there is any way of writing a utility that would remove objects from roads and rail lines? That would be a real time saver when populating maps manually.

Inside the map editor FMB,you can clear objects off of roads by using the tools supplied in the FMB Map Editor mode.
Under "File" while in MapEditor FMB, there is "Clear roads" and "Clear water",it will clean objects from the roads and rivers from after auto-popping a map.

Easy

EasyRider Wrote:
agracier Wrote:Just wondering if there is any way of writing a utility that would remove objects from roads and rail lines? That would be a real time saver when populating maps manually.

Inside the map editor FMB,you can clear objects off of roads by using the tools supplied in the FMB Map Editor mode.
Under "File" while in MapEditor FMB, there is "Clear roads" and "Clear water",it will clean objects from the roads and rivers from after auto-popping a map.
Easy

My goodness ... all that time it was in the map maker itself ... watch me kicking myself in anatomically unreachable places ... ha ha

Many thanks for this. You have no idea how much work this will save me in the future ...

I thought that command meant the map maker would 'remove' roads ... as in 'clear things off the table' and so on ... of course being adventuresome me, I never thought to try out the command on a useless map ...

Thanks again, pointing out the obvious to me is often a necessity ... ha ha.

O_M_F:n_Yessus!
I just spend days to remove all the houses and things and now this....

you can always test functions out in unlocked FMB to see what happens,just don't save the results if they are unwanted :wink:

EasyRider Wrote:you can always test functions out in unlocked FMB to see what happens,just don't save the results if they are unwanted :wink:
I kinda forgot those options. I tested them and nothin happened so i though that they were not available...

Please...could someone re-upload this tool? d/l link don't work anymore.
Thanks in advance

Here it is again:

http://www.filefront.com/14844989/lumberjack.zip

Thank you m8!

Hi guys,

I try the link but all i get is this:

"File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes."

Is there anywhere else i can get this tool?

TIA

Zipzap, could you please set up the link again as it is not working. Thank you.

Link at first page renewed.