[Tool] Universal static.ini checker V.1.3 - GUI version

The numeration was meant to help mainly when building missions ... but astonishing that you noticed that at all. Here's a version just for you :-)

http://www.filefront.com/14857757/unive ... rV1.3a.exe

Thank you zipzapp ....you are truly wonderful :wink: Confusedhock: Big Grin

I downloaded this utility. After clicking, renumber static ini, my static.ini disappears. Is there a way to get it back? I forgot to back it up this time. I hope it isn't permanently deleted.

Sorry, if I sound ignorant. I just panicked when I saw my static.ini disappeared. My games appears to be loading alright. My missions are loading fine.

So far so good. Only question is, what do I do now that my static.ini is gone. Confusedhock: I read the readme inside out. Can't find any more details about renumerication.

Any help would be appreciated.

It can't be gone. The prog first checks it there is a static.ini. Only if yes it creates a file "static.ini.tmp" and writes and renumbers all entrys in this file. Afterwards it deletes the original static.ini and renames the static.ini.tmp as static.ini. Even if renaming fails - i don't know why it should fail - the tmp file should still exist and creating this file can't fail. So the file must still exist. Well, if not (Nobody can say to understand a puter under all circumstances), take the static_full.ini delviered with the prog. It's quite complete.

Bumpy!
This utility deserves to have more advertising, needs to be know by any user which downloads new maps outside the "official mods megapacks".
And many thanks to Zipzapp :!:

Thanks.
This is a MUST HAVE :wink:

Yes, many thanks, this has helped me a lot :wink:

a little question :

is there a way static checker find no missing object for a map...but that save a mission remain impossible in the same time :???:

thanks for this great utility bud! Big Grin

Hello Zipzapp,

After the appearance of the SAS Modact v3.0 few days ago, the Static.ini checker doesn't work. I run it without problems in the IL-2 modded with SAS Modact 2.72 since both static.ini and actors.static files were inside the MODS folder, but with the new version are located in the #SAS one.

The prog localizes perfectly the static.ini but then looking for the actors.static appears a little screen saying: "select static.ini manually". I do it and again "select static.ini" ... and so on. The other buttons works well.

Has the new #SAS folder location any importance or could be a personal error only?

I would appreciate your reply very much. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay. The reason is that the tool expects a path including the term "mods", wich doesn'n exist in some newer mod packets. Nevertheless it should work if you select the actors manulally, also you have to repeat the selection for every file.

The real path also is found with this version

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20253484 ... rV1.3a.exe

as long there is a "files" within the path to the actors static.

Greetings

Zipzapp

Now it works as always did it ! Thanks a lot Zipzapp for your clear explanation and the new .exe
Could you please add some words about how does the "List searching" button work? I didn't find out yet.

It just lists the found buildings and other items if you "Search" after opening a window with that "List searching". Its not very usefull at all.

This version also works with up3:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20393301 ... rV1.3b.exe