[Map] Avala's Benghalli Islands map

Benghalli islands map, finished and ready for download.

You will need Unified Installer 1.1

This is how 2D map looks. Click to enlarge it.
[Image: map2da.th.jpg]

Download 14mb:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ondbyzyljjm

or

http://www.filefront.com/14562553/Avala ... i_map.rar/

Enjoy and let us see some good screenshots Big Grin

YES!!!!!!!! Big Grin Been waiting for this. Thanks Big Grin

Yes,thank you

Easy

Thanks Avala, been hoping for this for a long time! S!

Majestic! 8)

thanks much

want it

An absolute master piece! I think I could spend the next two weeks on this map and not see everything or get used to the beauty.
Thank you Avala. Big Grin

Excellent , beauty , very detailed , photorealictic !!! Big Grin
Thank you so much Avala Tongue

Benghalli map on V 4.09b1m install :

[Image: 445_AvalaBenghalli2.jpg]

[Image: 859_AvalaBenghalli1.jpg]

[Image: 474_AvalaBenghalli.jpg]

[Image: 917_AvalaBenghalli5.jpg]

[Image: 856_AvalaBenghalli3.jpg]

[Image: 962_AvalaBenghalli6.jpg]

[Image: 774_AvalaBenghalli4.jpg]

S! HG Tongue

Avala, thank you so much for this wonderful map Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers!

Looks wonderful!

But when I tried to start a mission in FMB it opened a window that said "would you like to save" and so I clicked yes. Then the window closed and the mission would not start. Sad

I'm almost ashamed to say that I can not get the map to load - no matter what i do I always get the message ' section [MAP2D] not found in maps/Benghali/load.ini '

It's rather embarrassing for me as I've made so many maps already and you would think I could figure out what is wrong.

In any case, I checked the 2 ed_m01/02 maps and they are there all right. I checked the entry in the load.ini and it does indeed list the 'missing' maps ... I renamed the 2 maps, doing the same for the load.ii, I downloaded the install rar file 2x and tried using the 'newer' files ... but all to no avail.

So I was wondering - what am I doing wrong? Can't figure it out ...

agracier Wrote:I'm almost ashamed to say that I can not get the map to load - no matter what i do I always get the message ' section [MAP2D] not found in maps/Benghali/load.ini '

It's rather embarrassing for me as I've made so many maps already and you would think I could figure out what is wrong.

In any case, I checked the 2 ed_m01/02 maps and they are there all right. I checked the entry in the load.ini and it does indeed list the 'missing' maps ... I renamed the 2 maps, doing the same for the load.ii, I downloaded the install rar file 2x and tried using the 'newer' files ... but all to no avail.

So I was wondering - what am I doing wrong? Can't figure it out ...
There is defenedly something wrong with your map_edConfused. Open them at photoshop and edit a bit ther and save +try again. hope that this helps. map is working like charm for me. Hmmm! I will send map_edConfused to you via email, if you don't get map to work! Just PM

Gongrats Mr AVALA. This is the first truly pacific looking pacific map. Amazing work!
kapteeni

kapteeni Wrote:There is defenedly something wrong with your map_edConfused. Open them at photoshop and edit a bit ther and save +try again. hope that this helps. map is working like charm for me. Hmmm! I will send map_edConfused to you via email, if you don't get map to work! Just PM

Gongrats Mr AVALA. This is the first truly pacific looking pacific map. Amazing work!
kapteeni

Already did that, editing a pixel or 2 in GIMP and then saving as uncompressed tga, also tried the ed files as RGB instead of indexed. I feel like a fool these last 2 days, so many things going wrong, but I can't find out why this straightforward map won't load. At least the other probs I solved on my own.

Maybe you better send the ed's and the load.ini anyway

Beautiful map, man.

very cool.

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

Just out of curiosity Avala, why is your pressure set to 400 in your load.ini?

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC