Thread Closed

Tiger 33's Ultimate Sound Mod V2

Very nice sounds, much better than stock files. Big Grin

Amazing!!! great work!! Big Grin

AMAZING!

Makes the game a lot more realistic!

I loved the sound of the guns and engines and fly bys, it reminded me of my good old Janes WW2 Fighters that game had great sounds. When will this be released?

EVERYONE can hear your big work
VERY GREAT

Really awesome sounds. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

WHEN :???: :???: :???:

Cheers Smile

We heard the Merlin and DB sounds, what other files have you completed so far in the 9 months. I noticed the Db-605 video was a year old..... I also noticed when the Bf and Mustang passed by chasing each other you only heard the engine from one of the planes instead of both.....

Very nice though...

Other than the obvious 2 week joking....

Any estimate on how long we'll have to wait?

Excellent work and dedication. Well done Sir,

S~
Decon

Unbelievable!!! Confusedhock:

Hats off to you Tiger33! Big Grin

Excellent sounds!! All good things come to those that wait.Thank you for this mod. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

sorry to say this but it's impossible to look at this video i'm looking at a site called vimeo where 3 things rotate in the middele now for 30 minutes but no video Sad there is also nothing else clickable there. Loading time to open this site is also extremly long. i have a 60 MBit connection so that can't be the couse. perhaps uploading it in YouTube is a possibillity?

Tiger 33 says beta testing is in the works, and that his mod will be out very shortly ... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sounds good, waiting for release Smile

Really a lovely job done here and best sounds ive heard so fare for this game.

But there are a few things that cought my attention. before saying any more theese sounds my be due to the way the traks are done or the qualetie on the download.
Inside when you hear the engine running there is a high frequence sound like "computing" on most planes in the track its not loud but load enough to get noticed.
Same with the flyby by the mossie.. on the high end of the frequency something feels/sounds wrong (choppy, computing like)
Hope this can be taken as helpfull critism and nothing else..

By all means a wonderfull job!Smile

VF101hawk Wrote:Really a lovely job done here and best sounds ive heard so fare for this game.

But there are a few things that cought my attention. before saying any more theese sounds my be due to the way the traks are done or the qualetie on the download.
Inside when you hear the engine running there is a high frequence sound like "computing" on most planes in the track its not loud but load enough to get noticed.
Same with the flyby by the mossie.. on the high end of the frequency something feels/sounds wrong (choppy, computing like)
Hope this can be taken as helpfull critism and nothing else..

By all means a wonderfull job!Smile

Yes and nothing is easy and perfect with the sound in il2.... really.... :wink:

Loht773 Wrote:AMAZING!

Makes the game a lot more realistic!

I loved the sound of the guns and engines and fly bys, it reminded me of my good old Janes WW2 Fighters that game had great sounds

Yes the idea is in my head since the first sounds mods made with SG2_WASY and Janes WW2 Fighters was a great simulator which inspired Oleg I think for many things Smile

=DFA=BeoWolf Wrote:I also noticed when the Bf and Mustang passed by chasing each other you only heard the engine from one of the planes instead of both.....

Exactly..But I'm not a programmer and I have no other solution yet ...it's only possible in order files class by pressing f3 and any help is welcome ...

Fantastic... just fantastic!
Thread Closed