Cipher's Workshop [Updated!]

WOW that looks great , i really like that , outstanding weathering on it Smile i was thinking of getting a starfury off Babylon 5.

Righto, here are some more Imperial Guard Model. Bare in mind these are all OLD. The Two Transports, (Chimera's) and the Howitzer (Basilisk) are all now painted. Its just Photobucket is being GAY and I can barely upload stuff.

So enjoy while you can.

And as always, PLEASE comment, I like to hear feedback!!!

And sorry for the 'Warm' pictures. Was at night with a crappy light.

Auto cannon conversion (They now have drums on the sides)

[Image: DSC00483.jpg]

[Image: DSC00482.jpg]

[Image: DSC00481.jpg]

[Image: DSC00480-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00479.jpg]

Close up on the Valkyrie's weathering:

[Image: DSC00477.jpg]

Hmmmm Plasma:

[Image: DSC00475.jpg]

[Image: DSC00474.jpg]

[Image: DSC00473.jpg]

[Image: DSC00472.jpg]

[Image: DSC00471.jpg]

Enjoy!

EDIT: Fixed the posts, sorry lads! haha :lol:

Very nice stuff!!!! Confusedhock:
How do you create the metal flake effect? A while ago I bought a 2000 points chaos army with 2 Rhino's, landraider, vindicator and defiler, I don't want to mess it up!!!
Thinking about an Iron Warrior army after I red Storm of Iron by Graham McNeill. That one was epic!!! 8)

snailsave11 Wrote:Very nice stuff!!!! Confusedhock:
How do you create the metal flake effect? A while ago I bought a 2000 points chaos army with 2 Rhino's, landraider, vindicator and defiler, I don't want to mess it up!!!
Thinking about an Iron Warrior army after I red Storm of Iron by Graham McNeill. That one was epic!!! 8)

Im planning on doing a tut on it soon.

You know the spongy stuff you get in blister packs? basically, mix up 75% Charadon Granite, and 25% Chaos black. And dunk a face of the sponge into it. Wipe off the excess and dab it all over carefully. Rub away any 'blotchy' bits. You want it fine and on build up areas such as edges. Leman Russ's Chassis and Chimera chassis work awesomely. Im yet to test and see how it works with Space Marine vehicle chassis's.

Loving your warhammer stuff! May have to break mine out around xmas!

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Loving your warhammer stuff! May have to break mine out around xmas!

I know! dont blame you. Still fun to get into again. Im hooked on my Guard. Cant stop painting! :lol:

guard are, let's face it, epic little buggers!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

With the new Codex, Yes. I discovered it the hard way as a Vanquisher punched through my Iron Clad in the first turn. And turning it into a pair of smoldering feet.

i think the whole orders idea is quite fun, if you have the right ossifers. My friend, slaughtering marines... With closer order drill guardsmen. Entertaining to watch!

Well, with my force its a Amored Company. So I have to use a Salamander Command to issue orders. And I have a BS4 Vanquisher. Hitting on 3's, 2 D6 ap. Means I can crack open Land Raiders. or break some skulls with SC's. 2+ to wound.

EDIT:

Some new Mini's which I had the patients to upload while PB is still being a tw*t

[Image: DSC00488.jpg]

[Image: DSC00486.jpg]

[Image: DSC00487.jpg]

[Image: DSC00490.jpg]

[Image: DSC00491.jpg]

The Horde:

[Image: DSC00492.jpg]

bloody nice, mate!

Command Tank for my army, Before, and after its update.

In the snow, Pre-update

[Image: DSC00495.jpg]

After Update

[Image: DSC00503.jpg]

[Image: DSC00504.jpg]

[Image: DSC00505.jpg]

[Image: DSC00507.jpg]

[Image: DSC00506.jpg]

Enjoy!