[BETA] Boeing KB-29P & Republic F-84G ThunderJet

How do i install with UP 2.0? There is already a MODS folder created, i put the files inside but when i start up i have no planes, and yes i added the lines.

Never mind i got it to work!

where is the dl link and is there going to be any update to maybe include other aircraft in refuling.

does it work on HSFX 4.11?

where is the link i cant go to sas anymore

torgear1 Wrote:where is the link i cant go to sas anymore
Why not?

torgear1 Wrote:where is the link i cant go to sas anymore
There is no link.

it doesnt matter to you at all sir why i cant go to sas, there is a link on the sas, and it also says download here on the first post Smile sarcastic smile.
so why cant somebody pm me the file location since i know its on file front, like just click the download link on sas, then copy and paste the link for me and me only please somebody me love you long time.

torgear1 Wrote:it doesnt matter to you at all sir why i cant go to sas, there is a link on the sas, and it also says download here on the first post Smile sarcastic smile.
so why cant somebody pm me the file location since i know its on file front, like just click the download link on sas, then copy and paste the link for me and me only please somebody me love you long time.
http://www.filefront.com/14751063/The-e ... e-duo.rar/

torgear1 Wrote:it doesnt matter to you at all sir why i cant go to sas, there is a link on the sas, and it also says download here on the first post Smile sarcastic smile.

my bad i shouldnt have gotten cranky like that but anyways, my profile of the sas website got hacked and they were talking crap to most of the members and they banned my ip so i cant even reregister now.

hi gs plz link for downolad :mrgreen: Boeing KB-29P & Republic F-84G ThunderJet

thx

You can get them here viewtopic.php?f=89&t=21614

Enjoy :Smile)

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:You can get them here viewtopic.php?f=89&t=21614

Enjoy :Smile)

Planemad

merci boucoup :mrgreen:

No problem mate :wink:

Planemad