[BETA] Boeing KB-29P & Republic F-84G ThunderJet

[Image: 19779460.jpg]

Boeing KB-29P & Republic F-84G ThunderJet (mk7) MOD for Il2 Sturmovik 1946©

--------------------------------------------

CREDITS:

Class editing, 3D Model, FMD & EMD files by Flakiten.

I want to thank to all those that helped in this project and:

2bits
highlander_262
GAEv Squadron (www.gaev.com.ar)
GJE_52
Mathaus
PeterD
stu
US_GRANT

If I forgot someone let me know.

PLEASE READ THIS

INSTALL:

a). [IMPORTANT] Be sure that your buttons file support this plane. (YOU MUST HAVE UNIFIED INSTALLER 1.2)

b). Extract the rar file

c). Open [MODS] folder and copy [F84G ThunderJet Nuke] and [KB-29P] folders to your [MODS] folder

d). Open [to air.ini] file and copy these lines (see below) to your [air.ini] file

Code:
F84G3_ThunderJet air.F84G3  1   NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER
KB_29P           air.KB_29P 1   NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER

e). Run your game

f). You must complete sections A, B, C and D. If you do not do that, do not write posts like: "my game crash at 60%."

NOTES:

a). The KB-29P its only IA.
b). The IA pilots don

Awesome!

super awesome thank you Sir for all your work absolutely awesome!!!!

Awesomeness abound, good Sir!

Although I have detected a problem with the loadouts:

Wherever you have listed two opposing loadouts, for example, one fuel tank and 1 MK.7, it has 2 fuel tanks listed. The same goes for bombs, etc...

Outstanding! The 3rdWire FS guys would kill to have a "hot" Tanker in their 'sims, last I
heard, they still hadn't managed it.
Very Cool, Flak' :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Sounds really awesome, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work. I'm not sure if it's my end or whether there's a glitch in the pack, but my game CTDs at 30% (when loading a mission, game itself loads fine) whenever I choose the F-84G as either the player-flyable plane or as simply an AI-Controlled plane in the quick mission builder. The KB-29 seems to be okay as AI-Only, it's only the troublesome F-84G!

Are there any pre-requisite mods not mentioned in this thread or in the readme? I have a stock UI 1.2 running v4.09b1m as my testbed.

No457_Squog Wrote:Sounds really awesome, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work. I'm not sure if it's my end or whether there's a glitch in the pack, but my game CTDs at 30% (when loading a mission, game itself loads fine) whenever I choose the F-84G as either the player-flyable plane or as simply an AI-Controlled plane in the quick mission builder. The KB-29 seems to be okay as AI-Only, it's only the troublesome F-84G!

Solved. Download again please.

S!

Flakiten Wrote:
No457_Squog Wrote:Sounds really awesome, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work. I'm not sure if it's my end or whether there's a glitch in the pack, but my game CTDs at 30% (when loading a mission, game itself loads fine) whenever I choose the F-84G as either the player-flyable plane or as simply an AI-Controlled plane in the quick mission builder. The KB-29 seems to be okay as AI-Only, it's only the troublesome F-84G!

Solved. Download again please.

S!

That did the trick. I installed the F-84G1/F-84G2 and it started working immediately.

Just to let others know, when the B-29 is landing and you're still attached, detach right before you touch the ground otherwise you'll be pile-driven by the B-29 and consequently blow both aircraft out of the sky Wink

Works like a charm, Flakiten! Thank you!

First time I started crying when I don't have Il-2 Smile

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:First time I started crying when I don't have Il-2 Smile

Why do you have no Il-2??

Looks like an awsome MOD Tongue Does it work with just old UI 1.1?? I have to wait for my new PC to install the new one and 4.09 Sad so i'm a bit helpless atm. but i'm downloading all the new MODS that come out and park them in a special UI1.2folder on a exten HD for now.

Omfg!!! :o

Omfg!!! Big Grin

Omfg!!! Confusedhock:

Waiting patiently for 3.9 aircrft installer for this baby.

LUV YOU FLAK. :lol:

Cheers Kirby

Lamphun

Thailand

Thanks a lot - again - Flak!

That is very innovative, the first time we can refuel in flight in IL2!

Unbelievable Flakiten! You are truly a genius! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to this game and this community. Big Grin

Many thanks Flakiten and the blokes who chipped in as well
I really got a big thrill being able to refuel air to air.