[MOD] Hawaian islands map (beta) edit

Thanks mate, managed to download the map a few minutes ago, just need the objects file to complete the package.

Guess the site is busy, will have to try in the wee small hours ... !

First class map my friend, one of the best I have seen so far - looking forward to using this - well done.

I added a filefront link :wink:

Hi SaburoSakai:

Your map looks excellent but I can't save missions in FMB. Apparently i have some object entries missing from my static.ini.
I run the static.ini checker and i got the following:

Missing objects in your static.ini:

buildings.Plate$AsphaltTaxi
buildings.Plate$AsphaltTurn
buildings.Plate$TarmacRunway
buildings.Plate$TarmacTaxi
buildings.Plate$TarmacRunwayEnd
buildings.Plate$AsphaltParkingCorner
buildings.Plate$AsphaltRunway
buildings.Plate$AsphaltRunwayEnd
buildings.Plate$TarmacTurn

I can't find these objects in the static,ini files in your MOD. Am i doing something wrong?

Regards,
JC

Hi SaburoSakai!

I feel I must say that this is one of the most beautiful and realistic maps I ever saw!

Many thanks for this!

SAS~Gerax

Great map and thanks,

Only problem is there is a road accross the entrance of Pearl Harbor

Hi jcalonso,

it seems, that you don`t have the Objects_CAL (Tarmac Mod). Open this page for more info and download possibilities: viewtopic.php?t=9433&highlight=tarmac

What exactly do you mean with "Road across the entrance of Pearl Harbor", Bobbo?

Yes, that was my bad, i have edited the front post with a link for the tarmac plates mod. i am glad i released as a beta first :wink: Smile

Awesome Awesome Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Big Grin

Thanks, porto and Saburo Sakai. Installing the CAL_Tarmac_plates did the trick.

Best regards,

JC

Hello,

I am not able to record any mission on your MAP....is it cause I don't have the god damn UI 1.2 or is this something
else?????????????

thank you

Just want to say.....VERY WELL DONE!!

JIMMY99 Wrote:Hello,

I am not able to record any mission on your MAP....is it cause I don't have the god damn UI 1.2 or is this something
else?????????????

thank you
Do you mean record as in ntrk or save missions from FMB?

Hi,

I made a test record (ntrk-file). No problems so far. If you got the 1.2 AAA-Version, do not forget to edit your static.ini file with the static.ini additions as Saburo mentions in his readme file in the objectspack-download.

Wonderful Map, Saburo!!! Took a little thinking to get it installed correctly, but your Readme instructions were Perfect!!