[MOD] Hawaian islands map (beta) edit

I know there are many other people that have probably said this but, when i downloaded the map i only had 1 TGA in the _tex...land file which was fields_concrete_1

does the map have molokini. ps Ive been there before.

cammoammo Wrote:does the map have molokini. ps Ive been there before.

yes.

it doesnt look like what i saw :-?

I have had one hell-load of issues with AAS mods. Following message can be found at the bottom of screen in FMB:
World.land().LoadMap()error:java.lang.RuntimeException:Landscape 'tc_hawaain-islands/load.ini' loading error
Help?

SILVERFOX23 Wrote:I have had one hell-load of issues with AAS mods. Following message can be found at the bottom of screen in FMB:
World.land().LoadMap()error:java.lang.RuntimeException:Landscape 'tc_hawaain-islands/load.ini' loading error
Help?

tc_hawaain-islands is one of the more challenging maps to update if not the most challenging. You have to really want this one with all of the objects and static files you need to update. If I had to guess you prob missed something in modifying the static files.

Its worth the effort...are you running UP2.01?

No, I just use 4.09m.

Is this map ready for 4.101?

I made a video of this awesome map. Incredible.
http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...21#p357021

Hi all ....
I question whether you can use this beautiful map of the normal missions in the campaign and individual missions. Is it only in the FMB ... ? I am using the UP 2.01. Install this map is here but you still have the same mass map.

you remove the video?