Тu-4 a copy B-29, has a little altered a cockpit. New arms and skin.add radar.(more information in aviaskins.com(ту-4 бeта 2.1:Серийный)
Downoload link:
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/yo05u5y0s
mirror:
http://letitbit.net/download/8885.8fc16 ... 4.rar.html

The plane flys ok. Bombing is no much more easy because it uses meters. Cokpit is still english for i read you may not smoke during flight. But who cares. GREAT WORK!!

:oops:

I had it already, it's a wonderful thing, especially the cannon turrets( dual 23mm guns!! Big Grin)

Its so powerful I killed 16 Panthers and then I landed safely. :twisted:

Csocso Wrote:Its so powerful I killed 16 Panthers and then I landed safely. :twisted:

Thanks to your big 23mm friends :twisted: Big Grin

nudelman-suranov-23:I LOVE THIS BIG GUN!

The new bomb loadout crashed my game when I picked it. It's the 250bm thing

i now,it's a problem in java-cod.just select the bomb in armor list and don't go to menu
editing armor.
understand?(just i don't used the translete program-i learn english Smile )

ok, that's fine i get what u mean.

Well, there is the problem 'and it does break his head, not your hard work, but to :???: my memory a bit short Confusedmackdown: I can not abide to remember that I can not cross the line of demarcation in the QMB, with the fear that the game I crash. :evil: :fight:
I hope and trust in your great qualities of modders that would raise and make the proper correction. :cheers:

Thank you for your hard work made available to the entire community of IL2. :wink:

And excuse my English translator, I also eventually learn by translating the English :lol:

[Image: noarmingtu4.jpg]

Ths ths ths :wink:

I downloaded and unzipped the zipfile containing this mod.

But when opening the txt file, which I surmise has the necessary lines to add to air.ini, ru_planes etc ... it turned up empty.

It also had an unspecified name, as if it were originally in non-Latin characters, possibly Cyrillic...

Anyway, what I'm asking is if anyone has the correct txt file with the necessary info for adding to air.ini etc? Or if anyone could tell me where t get it?

agracier Wrote:I downloaded and unzipped the zipfile containing this mod.

But when opening the txt file, which I surmise has the necessary lines to add to air.ini, ru_planes etc ... it turned up empty.

It also had an unspecified name, as if it were originally in non-Latin characters, possibly Cyrillic...

Anyway, what I'm asking is if anyone has the correct txt file with the necessary info for adding to air.ini etc? Or if anyone could tell me where t get it?

In Air.ini
Tu-4 air.TU_4 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER :wink:

stefano Wrote:Well, there is the problem 'and it does break his head, not your hard work, but to :???: my memory a bit short Confusedmackdown: I can not abide to remember that I can not cross the line of demarcation in the QMB, with the fear that the game I crash. :evil: :fight:
I hope and trust in your great qualities of modders that would raise and make the proper correction. :cheers:

Thank you for your hard work made available to the entire community of IL2. :wink:

And excuse my English translator, I also eventually learn by translating the English :lol:

[Image: noarmingtu4.jpg]

Ths ths ths :wink:

I have exactly the same problem as he does. I was selecting different bomb options for Tu-4 'Bull" and then I encountered this problem and it froze my IL-2 1946. However, you did a great job with Tu-4 'Bull', and I will be awaiting for patch update for this Tu-4 'Bull', so I can finally fly her without encountering problems again.

Chaoic out...

Any screenies?