It looks just like the B-29, (without little details) only the gun turrets and some other things are changed..

Will post some tomorrow if you want

stefano Wrote:
agracier Wrote:I downloaded and unzipped the zipfile containing this mod.

But when opening the txt file, which I surmise has the necessary lines to add to air.ini, ru_planes etc ... it turned up empty.

It also had an unspecified name, as if it were originally in non-Latin characters, possibly Cyrillic...

Anyway, what I'm asking is if anyone has the correct txt file with the necessary info for adding to air.ini etc? Or if anyone could tell me where t get it?

In Air.ini
Tu-4 air.TU_4 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER :wink:

That was what i was missing. Thanks for the quick response. appreciate it.

Chaoic16 Wrote:
stefano Wrote:Well, there is the problem 'and it does break his head, not your hard work, but to :???: my memory a bit short Confusedmackdown: I can not abide to remember that I can not cross the line of demarcation in the QMB, with the fear that the game I crash. :evil: :fight:
I hope and trust in your great qualities of modders that would raise and make the proper correction. :cheers:

Thank you for your hard work made available to the entire community of IL2. :wink:

And excuse my English translator, I also eventually learn by translating the English :lol:

[Image: noarmingtu4.jpg]

Ths ths ths :wink:

I have exactly the same problem as he does. I was selecting different bomb options for Tu-4 'Bull" and then I encountered this problem and it froze my IL-2 1946. However, you did a great job with Tu-4 'Bull', and I will be awaiting for patch update for this Tu-4 'Bull', so I can finally fly her without encountering problems again.

Chaoic out...

He already answered to why there is this problem if you read all of the posts. The class files aren't completely correct for that weapon loadout and hence u have that problem.

Wasnt the Tu-4 some 3000 lbs heavier than the B-29?

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

Very nice job man. Thank you much.

Skunkmeister Wrote:Wasnt the Tu-4 some 3000 lbs heavier than the B-29?

3100lbs according to wikipedia, does somebody has the weapons_ru entries? (for the payloads)
Thanks! ^_^

tu-4 don't have 3000lbs.he have fab-3000m46/45/44,but i haven't any photo this bombs.

Russia-forever Wrote:tu-4 don't have 3000lbs.he have fab-3000m46/45/44,but i haven't any photo this bombs.

I do not speak russian.

Нет, он говорит, что самолет Турция 4 3000lbs более тяжел чем B-29

aaa...understand!
but i don't now how to open the button file.
ps:you say турция-turkey.
ТУПОЛЕВ-TUPOLEV.

To Russia-forever,

Thanks Very Much for this machine! Just put this in my custom install and did a quick test flight.
No probs', works "as advertised", that includes weopons loadouts,etc. Very Nice!...Thanks!
Any chance of a TU-95?(Big Grin)

:cheers: ,Bwf.

Bwf. Wrote:To Russia-forever,

Thanks Very Much for this machine! Just put this in my custom install and did a quick test flight.
No probs', works "as advertised", that includes weopons loadouts,etc. Very Nice!...Thanks!
Any chance of a TU-95?(Big Grin)

:cheers: ,Bwf.
any chance?..
in future...
maybe...

Молодец парень! отличная робота. респект Big Grin

Hi again, i have noticed that a lot of times, the tu-4's collide with each other when they are taxing out to the tarmac, specially when there is one or more tu-4's already parked, however, they do not collide with other aircraft, even with other heavy bombers under the same situations :o
Besides that, the plane works very very well, and it is a good addition to any bomber formation (specially for the 23mm guns Big Grin).

Alemart_el_Redentor Wrote:Hi again, i have noticed that a lot of times, the tu-4's collide with each other when they are taxing out to the tarmac, specially when there is one or more tu-4's already parked, however, they do not collide with other aircraft, even with other heavy bombers under the same situations :o
Besides that, the plane works very very well, and it is a good addition to any bomber formation (specially for the 23mm guns Big Grin).
This is problem in AI,i don't have any relations to this bug.

WerWolf-ZZ Wrote:Молодец парень! отличная робота. респект Big Grin
спс Big Grin !кстати ты на авиаскинах зарегиный?