b-17 cockpits/waistgunners

has there been any upgrades to the b17g/f''s cockpits or waistgunners? the ones i have are still the ones from the b25.

Next time use the search button :lol:

(The link is inoperative)

i think you ment this, if not, sorry for bothering you

yeah thats what i got now. but its the same for all the b17's i have. did i install wrong? is there more than one cockpit with that? cuz i only have the one pictured.

I installed them by puting the cockpit files into the B17 folders that are already in the MODS folder. :-?

hmmm. i dont quite understand. sorry for being a pain in the butt. i just unzipped into the mods folder as instructed. do i put these in the 3do folders?

No, you installed it in the recommended way. :wink: Yes, unfortunately all the B-17 cockpits are the same. Do think that your pack could be extended to include the B-17D Ranwers? :wink:

XB-49

could be. i dont know. are u asking if i have it in there already or if i have the capacity to do so?

okay, in my mods folder i have all the folders from top to bottom with the planes etc, under that is where all these b17 cockpit files are. not in a folder themselves, just in the mod folder. if this makes sense. ha

I say again, you correctly installed the B-17 cockpit files correctly. Just remember to remove the original B-17 folders that came with UI 1.2 and you should get your new cockpits.

XB-49