4.09 game patch

I've downloaded the 4.09 game patch and I would know an important thing, if I install it in the IL 1946 mod version this patch can be change something in the MODS folder?Thanks!

Best regards,
Roberto

Install 4.09m OVER a clean install of 4.08m.

It does not change anything in the Mods folder, it only adds some more ".SFS" files and updates the buttons file. What you do do is override the AAA UI modded "SFS" file and buttons file so the game will not see some of your mods.

To solve this problem, you need to use the SAS ACTMOD v2.1 premodded package and the new SAS 2.4 buttons file to get everything to work again. Or just wait till the AAA UI 1.2.5 patch and everything will be preconfigured for the 4.09m patch.

Panama Red Wrote:Or just wait till the AAA UI 1.2.5 patch and everything will be preconfigured for the 4.09m patch.

I suggest waiting for 1.2.5 if you want to fly online with no problems. And also it will have some more goodies in there too Wink

Panama Red Wrote:It does not change anything in the Mods folder, it only adds some more ".SFS" files and updates the buttons file. What you do do is override the AAA UI modded "SFS" file and buttons file so the game will not see some of your mods.

To solve this problem, you need to use the SAS ACTMOD v2.1 premodded package and the new SAS 2.4 buttons file to get everything to work again. Or just wait till the AAA UI 1.2.5 patch and everything will be preconfigured for the 4.09m patch.

About the 4.09 patch I need only the SM-79.Can I take only this folder?I've tryed to open the patch in a simple folder out IL 2 1946 and seems possible.

The patch adds several new files, you just need to figure out which file the SM79 is in if that is all you want. Then make sure that it is not linked to anything elase in any of the other new files. After that it should be a real simple. Big Grin

Panama Red Wrote:The patch adds several new files, you just need to figure out which file the SM79 is in if that is all you want. Then make sure that it is not linked to anything elase in any of the other new files. After that it should be a real simple. Big Grin

Where can I find the tools for resolve the problems about the buttons and the MOD 1.1?Thanks!

You can start by going here: http://specialaircraftservice.com/main/ ... ,14.0.html

Does anyone knows where to find the 4.08 version so then i can install the 4.09?

Right now o have the 4.07( thats where it was in the box) PLease Reply....

Thanks