.SFS re-Packer?

I only play in servers that allow mods so I don't think the detection of hack thing matters as far as compressed files goes. So the hack with compressed thing is balogni unless you play vanilla and game looks and sounds crappy that way.

If you play with mods which everyone here probably does the exe uncompressed file thing is balogni because you obviously play in servers that allow mods so detection is not on in those servers except for the strict crt 2 thing with hsfx servers, so the it won't be detected thing is still balogni. It is tool hoarding. They have psychotherapy classes for people that have hoarding problems. LOL!

There is an SFS Repacker as I am sure you know, this was given to Hades from Daidalos Team, it is strictly forbidden to everyone else because it does enable cheating of the game, even though this has been possible for a long time, that is hacking and cheating online, the SFS packing would make it easier and more wide spread, not to mention the amount of file conflcts with other SFS mods and other mods in general, there is simply no need for it, it only makes your game load faster and smoother, and if you only have about 10 mods then it will make no positive difference, only problems, that is why the big mod packs use it, so that way your game actually loads!

Heinkel-162 Wrote:There is an SFS Repacker as I am sure you know, this was given to Hades from Daidalos Team, it is strictly forbidden to everyone else because it does enable cheating of the game, even though this has been possible for a long time, that is hacking and cheating online, the SFS packing would make it easier and more wide spread, not to mention the amount of file conflcts with other SFS mods and other mods in general, there is simply no need for it, it only makes your game load faster and smoother, and if you only have about 10 mods then it will make no positive difference, only problems, that is why the big mod packs use it, so that way your game actually loads!

Not entirely true, the repacker was given to Hades by the programmer
That made that one be it Lutz not Team Daidalos as they would not give
Out a tool like that being under contract with 1C, just to set this strait.

Deutschmark

Not that it matters who gave who the tool, the point is that he will not be getting his hands on it.

Reading this forum: http://hist-simu.2jg51.org/hs/phpBB2/vie...24&start=0 (probably you have to use afrench/english translator), IMHO, seems to me that Hades was deeply implied in this tool.