[Map] 3BG_KTO Maps v2.0 (Winter & Summer)

The problem is in both Dog and Coop for us, using the dogmap only three of the spawn points allow enginestart in jets, in coop 6 of the 8 planes on the runway were fine last ac in both flights were unable to launch,either with AI pilots or Human.
Dixie what i was refering to was the Zuti Moving Dogfight Server Mod if you used UI 1.2 when you incorperated the map it is included and enabled by default settings in UI 1.2 . I suspect that may be where the problem might be. Not sure how it would affect spawn points for only one base.

I did a bit of testing for online Coop play since the 51st was based at Suwon this Base is to me the most important thing on the map. What I did first disabled the Zuti Mod. second covered the runway with test runway 4 and set the aircraft to takeoff form the test runway all aircraft indeed were able to launch AI or Human pilots. So it seems to me that the game does not see part of the runway, like trying to put a moving ship on a dirt road I guess is the only way i can explain. I am sure someone with a bit more techincal savy could explain futher and I hope someone else will. ~S

the only thing i can think to do is to add parking way points and offer an updated static.actors file

Jimdandy,

I see exactly what you are saying. My previous tests were with single-plane flights only. If I place a 4-plane flight on each runway, only the first 3 planes will take off. The last plane in each flight will not start it's engine.

I also tried the same test on the Italy_DF and Italy_Online maps (Genova airfield only) and got the same result.

As far as the Dogfight mode, I can't fully test all the spawn points by myself. This would have to be tested with a number of human players.

So for now, the problem seems to be that the last plane on the runway cannot start it's engine. Are you getting the same results? (In SINGLE/COOP missions.)

Aviar

Yes, Aviar I ran a coop last night and the last two aircraft would not start Human and Ai. I had the regular group of pilots last night we tested with the dogfight MDS on and off results were the same only three spawn points that worked.

Jim is going to test Four K-13 Taxi, Runway, and Spawn Point Alternatives for me.

They are as follows:

1. Original Format with corrections
2. Double Take-Off One Way
3. Single File Take-Off One Way
4. Single File Take-Off Both Ways

We will keep you all informed, and offer a PATCH for Suwon.

I'm hoping this had somthing to do with the way I built these double take off runways, where I was laying Runaway waypoints in both directions on the runways. I looked at some airfields on some other maps and followed their procedure for double take off, both ways.

I feel confident that Jim will find what works, and we will offer it imediatly as a patch.

Thanks everyone

Dixie Check your PM's we run both coop and Moving Dogfight server we replaced with {orig.with corrections}everything worked like a charm no spawn problems will test the other files tomm sorry called away this evening.

Fantastic

Dixie before you jump for joy I was able to test a little futher it seems the org with corrections only allows aircraft to spawn or take off heading north from the western side of the runway eastern side same results as before 4 aircarft no start, I am running the singlefile both directions at the moment it seems to be working, I'll send you a pm shortly.

Patch for Suwon Airbase: (Thanks to Jim) Link Not Good

This Patch will cause your AI at Suwon to take off single file, but will mare sure ALL AI take-off.

Question regarding online play. What if the host has this patch but the client does not...or the client has it but the host does not?

Aviar

then they don't fly with the host..so make sure you have it marked in your game info before everyone flies.

I've noticed a folder 3D0,where must I put it?Thanks!

Best regards,
Teo

I have an installation of UP 1.8 for an online campaign I participate in and quite a few people are having crashes when flying the Korean map. The symptoms include the textures going black (for me, the ground turned black..objects stayed normal) about 15 seconds later it crashed to desktop... Memory related? I have a pretty solid system that runs 1920X1200 at 100 fps

Follow the format of the download,

all you have to do is put what you download in the game root, I always set up the folders for you as they should be.

So put the 3d0 folder in whatever folder it was in in the download,

I think it was in MapMods, BUT DoUBLE CHECK