Tu-4 beta 2.2:Atomic

Tu-4 with atomic bomb Tatiyana(RDS-4):
http://depositfiles.com/files/yq6sv74z3
http://letitbit.net/download/7581.7d879 ... _.rar.html

GREAT!, thank you very much ^_^, any indications?, do we have to delete the previous one or something like that?, do we need to add any new lines to the config files?.

This aircraft installed in own slot,just add line to air.ini(line in archive) 8)

Thank for this new TU-4!

Just a question: is this one updated with the fix for the bomb loadout to prevent the game freeze or we must to patch it?

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

this is a new aircraft with new slot.

Any pictures?

Russia-forever Wrote:This aircraft installed in own slot,just add line to air.ini(line in archive) 8)
Cool then, thanks a lot! ^_^

Hi, am having CTD's at 60% with this mod, any advice? I really like the look of this one, why shuold the amercans have all the fun. The other T-4 bull works fine on my game, is there a button issue at play or have i missed a patch for this or something.

Cheers Alban

What you have in air.ini?

Russia-forever Wrote:What you have in air.ini?

The air.ini was copied in from the aircraft folder and saved in the ini. The only thing that has just occured to me is that it was active and in the mods folder. Perhaps that is what the problem is, or maybe a button issue, but the Tu-4 without the A-bomb is working OK.
It'll probaly turn out to be somthing simple like that. Perhaps also I'm using UP and that is the cause. Still it would be nice to give Joe-1 or Tatanya a mission at some point.

Thanks for the reply
Alban

Mayby...But i must know?what you have in air.ini.

Russia-forever Wrote:Mayby...But i must know?what you have in air.ini.

Tu-4-A air.TU_4A 1 r01 SUMMER

Hi. the above was copied directly from my air.ini. Took the note pad file out of the files that went into the mod folder but a CTD at 60% again. Am i missing a patch or somthinig i see there is a post for Tu-4A fix. I'm thinking there is a button issue CTD's like that ussualy are. I'll maybe download the latest button and give that a try.

Cheers and I'm sure we will get the bomb for the VVS in my game in the end.
Alban

I have exactly the same issue on SAS buttons 2.9

which buttons do you use?

Hi, I thought it might be a button issue, I'm using SAS 3.0. They might have got a bit behind with that Hacker attack on them a day or two ago, (perfectly understandable under the circumstances). Which button works with this bus, I'd quite like to get it into the game?

Cheers
Alban

Alban Wrote:
Russia-forever Wrote:Mayby...But i must know?what you have in air.ini.
Tu-4-A air.TU_4A 1 r01 SUMMER
This si ALL?!