Tu-4 beta 2.2:Atomic

И как на него свои скины ставить

Hamann Wrote:Yeah, I'm think you speak russian!
Будет ли к нему кабина с русскими приборами?
будет.папка для скинов(folder for skins) Tu-4-A

Спасибо

Hello Russia-Forever, is there any news regarding your Tu-4's?
Thanks! ^_^

No...Now i work with server-mod...

Ok, thanks a lot! ^_^

how do you add lines to the air.ini? i tried but it wont let me save :evil: , oh and nice mod too 8)

EDIT: Nvm i found out how

Здарова! Как успехи?

Any Chance? of another Mod the Tu-4K?"
[Image: 1039829.jpg]
Please Thanks

Are not those Turboprops?, does the game engine simulates turboprops?

tried every suggestion in this post...no luck. none of this allows my game to load beyond 60 percent. btw...i am using UP2.00.

anyone else using UP2.00 and have gotten this plane to load and work without crashing the game?

:???:

Well that is very estrange, please tell me how did you installed the Tu-4, also, do you have both the "normal" Tu-4 and the "nuclear" Tu-4-A?.

i renamed the aircraft file from russian to english name as someone suggested. dropped it in the MODS folder, placed the ini notation in the mods ini as told to. tried with and without adding the ru to the plane file. made the proper named folder in paintschemes. etc. crash at 60 percent. i tried leaving out the ru in the plane file since the original download made no mention of it. still, crash at 60 percent. made sure i had the latest SAS button. still crash at 60 percent.

don't know what else to try.

and no... i do not have the original plane. just the A version.

I see, well i have both planes, maybe you need both of them?, still, you have to do as follow:
Take the lines in the air.ini and paste them in your own air.ini, do the same with the other file, take the lines on the plane_ru.properties and paste them in your own plane_ru.properties.
Move the folder (Tu-4A, TU-4-A, AtomicBull or whatever) to your MODS folder, that should do the trick Smile

Alemart_el_Redentor Wrote:I see, well i have both planes, maybe you need both of them?, still, you have to do as follow:
Take the lines in the air.ini and paste them in your own air.ini, do the same with the other file, take the lines on the plane_ru.properties and paste them in your own plane_ru.properties.
Move the folder (Tu-4A, TU-4-A, AtomicBull or whatever) to your MODS folder, that should do the trick Smile

yep... did that (all of the above exactly.) i'll try getting the other plane and see if that helps. i know to have the cougar you have to have the panther...so maybe this is the same way.