[WIP] Victory Paintings, NOSE ART

Hi guys,

I'm working on some Nosearts representing Victories for US fighters. I've done it several years ago, it was uploaded on IL2SKINS.COM.
But I have a problem I've never saw : my files are in the Paintscheme/Noseart Directory, but when I want to select it in the game, I can't see nothing. The files are in a BMP format like the others...

If someone has an idea, it will be a pleasure for me to upload it on AAA ;o)

I'm waiting for your suggestions.

[Image: germanvictory5v1.png] [Image: w256.png] [Image: germanvictory6v1.png] [Image: w256.png][Image: germanvictory7v1.png] [Image: w256.png]

EDIT: I'm Also working on Japaneses vitory paintings for US Pacific Fighters...

Make sure your file names do not have spaces in them. The game does not recognize them with the spaces.

They should look something like this: US_Victories_German_Kills

Really ???

But in the game, in the list, I see all the files, but any noseart is appearing on the plane...

I'll check it tonight, thanks for your help, I hope it will solve this problem ;o)

i think skins must be 8 bit quality ....Try to edit skins in Paint and you will understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll try it, I've edited my files in 256 colors with paint...

The format for the noseart is 256 color 8-bit BMP.

This is one I made for my P-47s in ETO. I also have one for my PTO P-47s.
[Image: 8_Ball_P-47_German_Kills.jpg]

As I understand it, the colour of the pixel in the top left corner is the colour that will be made transparent so you don't want to have any part of your design the same colour as that or have your design sitting over that pixel. You can make the background any colour you want - it shouldn't matter.

Ok Thanks guys, it's OK, I've just corrected the names of my files...

I will upload it asap, and I hope somebody will like it ;o)

Big Grin

Hi years later, here is a new link for download...lol

Cheers Big Grin

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23078314/...tories.zip

Ted

Hi'
Link is useless Cry
Buller

Buller Wrote:Hi'
Link is useless Cry
Buller

The link works for me just tried it.