BombBayDoors_Plus- not working

Hi, installed UI 1.1 then 1.2 all fine, followed the disableing of mods exactly,
then I found out bomb bay doors don`t opoen anymore, the culprate is BombBayDoors_Plus Mod and how do I know this? If you disable thid mod the bomb bays use the default game function/textures I assume then all fine. Is there a fix for this?

Yes with the UI 1.1 and 1.2 you MUST open bomb bay doors first in order to drop bombs.
So set a key to open the doors. default is the " power 10 " now it says NOTHING about it being a DOOR.
Once you set open door key then use what every key you like to drop the bombs.
I use the { 1 } above the keyboard to open the doors.

I have posted this now four times, but if that helps its worth it
make that 5 times :lol:

you could also try this :wink:
search.php

PS: Welcome to AAA Smile

ja ja Big Grin thanks for the link to search, I am new here. skyomish as they say here Merci Vielmals - thank you very much

i think I am going to open a section UI 1.2 for idiots cause the more I play online, the more I realize I do not understand all the mod changes.
The lastest is how you set the bomb fuse time? ( searched the forum ).

Arming screen...Bomb Delay

when I installed the mods and the patches, I did it very quick, and without paying attention to the instruction, so the files and mod files get mixed...
when I search for the mod files to change the values to define a shortcut keyboard I didn't found it! any ideas to solve this?

castor6699 Wrote:when I installed the mods and the patches, I did it very quick, and without paying attention to the instruction, so the files and mod files get mixed...
when I search for the mod files to change the values to define a shortcut keyboard I didn't found it! any ideas to solve this?
IT's in the CONTROLS - main opening screen on the right.------> over here { controls } :lol: