new uranium effects bug ?

Hi, this new bug appeared after having installed new uranium effects...I deleted the ships.ini file, is it because of that ?
http://kep.ivpicture.hu/234763.N.jpg

I'm sorry, removed the foldr from mods folder and the bug remained, sorry again...what could be the reason ? thank You for help

no, downloaded it here

did you do .check your conf.ini Effects = ( setting) Big Grin

.Use only Effects=0 or Effects=1 setting in your conf.ini file
Effects=2 setting was never recommended by Oleg & 1C and it is causing known smokes
textures flickering bug , smokes color change and FPS decrease .
-----------------------------

effects are set to 1 ...( when I tried 2 there were bugs, but not this one...) I flew mostly over Britain recently, that's why I didn't notice this until now...no idea what could have caused this...The effects pack was actually just a guess...

thx for the idea, however, it's the same file as here, at AAA...I don't have any ships.ini file, so I don't know where I should put this one....should I just leave it in the effects folder ? there's no instruction regarding this..it says 'must install if You already have a ships.ini '...so...no idea what to do with this one... Sad

ok, the problem is with something else, I just replaced the uranium pack with the platinum one and the bug is still there, though there was no such problem until now....no ship packs downloaded, no SAS files , this thing came out of the blue....I deleted couple of mods few days ago ( can't remember which ones ) but I guess that can't be the reason...anyway, I stay tuned and thx in advance Big Grin

bad news there Sad there's no chance for me to discover the reason in a thousand years, I have no idea where to look in the first place....but thx anyway, hope You sort out Your trouble soon.
Cheers

no idea anyone ? come on guys, 40.000 registered users and just the two of us has encountered this bug ????

http://kep.ivpicture.hu/242549.N.jpg

this is a screenshot from my second install patched to 4.09M , obviously sg really wrong around here , so :
First of all I apologize to the guys who made the uranium effects pack, it's not a bug within their pack.
Secondly, i suppose this thread should be moved to pc technical help, since the problem appears to be with my laptop...
Thank You