Just for Clarification

hey all !!

Long time no speak. Sorry for that, it's my fault. anyway, I have an announcement.

I know I announced I had a massive campaign project, (And I still do)

But unfortunately my circumstances in life do not give me the time I need to work on them. I am in my senior year of college and I am working on an engineering degree. There simply is no time after work, study, and to see my girlfriend now and again.

I still plan to do the work, I just have to put it on hold for a while. I have been in touch with several individuals via PM, and have been helping them along with their campaigns. I am very pleased to see members rising to do campaign building. There are not many campaign builders, and every one is precious to this sim.

I will continue to aid and help anyone with questions or help debug the best I can time permitting.

I just wanted everyone to know I have not fallen off the face of the earth or anything.

Also, when I do get some time, I want to start an Idiot's Guide #2. More or less I am going to visually show everyone parts of my campaigns step by step as I build them. I think this will help more and be easier to understand.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best, and wish I can start my IL-2 work soon.

Hello Scharnhorst1943,

Sometimes, real life intervenes. Understood. Relationship and school come first, of course. That campaign guide you are planning, sounds very interesting, though. So far, I have only posted one campaign here (for FW-190 torpedo plane). Thus, I am very interested in what other, and possibly more experienced campaign builders do and how they put it all together.
So, I'll be looking forward to your work, whenever you get to it.

Regards,

RB

Hey Mate!

Good to hear from you again!

In all honesty, all my projects are on hold too(the ones you helped me with)
I have populated maps of Canon UK map and greece/italy/africa, and there is where it ended. I've been too busy racing and getting married!

have a good one!!

edd

Thank you for the DCG "Idiots Guide"! Has helped me a lot for the campaigns!

Good luck! :wink: