[MOD] VP Mod Skinpack

This mod need update for Bf-109, FW-200, Ju-88, Ju-87, He-111, i am joke :lol:

HiHi Tongue Seriously your quality of yours texture is very good!

Continue your excellent job! :oops:

TEXTURES_Buildings

TEXTURES_Cars

True... True... :wink:

crochebo Wrote:This mod need update for Bf-109, FW-200, Ju-88, Ju-87, He-111, i am joke :lol:

HiHi Tongue Seriously your quality of yours texture is very good!

Continue your excellent job! :oops:

TEXTURES_Buildings

TEXTURES_Cars

True... True... :wink:

Thanks, this includes additional skins for
Ar-196A-3
C-47
Fi-156
Fw-189A-2
FW-200C-3U4
Ju-52_3mg4e
Ju-52_3mg5e
Li-2
PBN-1
R-10
http://www.filefront.com/13390566/vp_skinmod_v1_3.zip/#

Ju-88, Ju-87, He-111 is ok for next release...but using the SKINMOD you can do it yourself of course...

Istvan you are spoiling us "kids" with all these goodies! Big Grin You are amazing artist
and an amazing good friend :cheers: Thank you VPmedia!

Cheers
MAX

Ohh Great! Thx very much Smile

It looks really fan-bleeding-tastic! With Avala's planeshine it's just incredible and all planes look amazing and so realistic. 8) Confusedhock: :twisted:

I've tried adding new skins to the "A-20C(USA)" "summer" folder with no success. Also tried creating and adding to a "desert" folder there, but that doesn't work either. Additions to "A-20C(Multi1)" work fine and are applied if US is selected. Any insights into why this one isn't working?

One other tiny note: B-25C-25 for Russia ("B-25C-25(ru)") has transparent squares on either side of the tail.

akdavis Wrote:I've tried adding new skins to the "A-20C(USA)" "summer" folder with no success. Also tried creating and adding to a "desert" folder there, but that doesn't work either. Additions to "A-20C(Multi1)" work fine and are applied if US is selected. Any insights into why this one isn't working?

One other tiny note: B-25C-25 for Russia ("B-25C-25(ru)") has transparent squares on either side of the tail.

there's no A-20C for usa only multi slot

thanks for reporting the B-25C, I'll replace it asap

cheers

Vpmedia Wrote:
akdavis Wrote:I've tried adding new skins to the "A-20C(USA)" "summer" folder with no success. Also tried creating and adding to a "desert" folder there, but that doesn't work either. Additions to "A-20C(Multi1)" work fine and are applied if US is selected. Any insights into why this one isn't working?

there's no A-20C for usa only multi slot

thanks for reporting the B-25C, I'll replace it asap

cheers

Hi VP. The folder "A-20C(USA)" is in "vp_skinmod_v1_3" linked off your website.

First of all-Thank You Vpmedia-You're my hero ; )
Same here-but with I-16's - there's folder for them included but without subfolders summer and winter.I added them and no matter what I do-no default skin is changed...

We need a new update !!!! :wink:

HORRIDO

Great pack. Thanks!!

Sorry for the necro, but the downloads for this are completely dead. Any mirrors ? I really wanted to use this mini mod. It's urgent.

Petike Wrote:Sorry for the necro, but the downloads for this are completely dead. Any mirrors ? I really wanted to use this mini mod. It's urgent.

I have PMd with Vpmedia to see if he can come fix the links.

Deutschmark

This mod is unfortunately utdated, since a few this have changed since its release.

First of all the file got deleted long time ago and I didnt kept a copy. Even if I keep the zip currently I dont have a free host and my shared serverspace is full. Plus the 4.10 patch introduced new camo settings so now a plane can have summer/winter/pto/mto/eto/desert default skins. (The price to pay is big download size). The FBDSM skinmod released by sas1946.com includes many of my skins and it gives complete coverage for the new camo options.

For which game version/mod pack combination would you like to use this mod? I'm asking because If you have hosting I can make a 2012 version...

I will host it for you Vpmedia if you make a 2012 version to post on this site.

Deutschmark