New content from AAA Team

Page 1 update P47N fillet keel

Monguse, I read somewhere that it could be quite some time before HSFX 4.1 is updated. Are the Jugs going to be held to that schedule even if they are ready for release well before the next version of HSFX is??

I would venture that these items will be in the next HSFX update. Allot will need to be added and tested which is good.

Personally we don't care to put out something half done using an existing FM. It frankly makes no sense to have a historically correct addition and not do it right.

For instance, new P47 ordnance is next as well as correct FM's and this is just for the 47's.

So the plan is to do it right, test it , fix it and test it again. This way when it comes time to release these additions, minimal testing will need to occur if any.

Thanks for the reply Monguse, and thanks for all of your team's hard work. I couldn't agree more. I hope my question wasn't interpreted as impatience on my part. Just curious. Can't wait for a proper Jug to fly in this game! Big Grin

Never once did I interpret you question as impatient.

What I can say is lots of other goodies being worked on as well.

Anyone working on the Markings fonts to add weathering, or will a re-install of Mat manager work with mods ?

sneaky

The weathered markings are part of HSFX.

Might also want to look at page one as I added a few more pics

Somehow this one slipt by me before, i'm looking forward to more great work from this group.

[Image: koolaid.gif]

THRILLED to see the M41 frag clusters! How about for P-51s and B-25s, as well?

[Image: P51B_clusterfrags_June1944_355thfig.jpg]

[Image: B-25_m41frags.jpg]

Agreed, P51's used them as well as B25 and P40's

The trick is this, we need to add new P40 models for them to use the new clusters.

I noticed you are including another P-47 model other than the P-47N. What variant will this be based on?

I wondered if you were going add the dorsal fillet to represent the D-30 and later variants?

I never got around to finishing my 3d model of it, but the tail section is done, at the least the stabilizer with the added dorsal is there, but i figure you guys have this down to a science by now and maybe already have that solved.

Bill

Bill,

The new variant will be the D-30 I have that fillet done and the only thing I need are the dive brakes. I made the N fillet but I remembered you were working on the N so I stopped there. If you want to merge your N wings we can do that and make one huge 47 roll out.

Let me know

New pic B25 J 15 (MTO version on page 1)

Will the frag clusters work with time-delayed opening?

Time delay works now. What I'm going for is this look

http://www.warwingsart.com/12thAirForce/littleking.html