New content from AAA Team

How are the P-47s coming? Any update?

Bump +1

wow

By the way guys, these projects and others are not dead.

Monguse Wrote:By the way guys, these projects and others are not dead.

what's new? and for what these projects and others are doing? for patch?

For use in patches only.

Monguse Wrote:By the way guys, these projects and others are not dead.
The projects may not be dead but,the speed at which they make it into a patch is sure slow,just installed HSFX 5.0 and I still don't see any of this threads content in it.

Well I try my best considering I have a private life as well and a full time job that requires allot of time and travel. All I can say is be patient it will be worth it.

One thing did make it into HSFX 5.0 was the TSE TSE which Diadolos had until it was leaked.

Monguse Wrote:For use in patches only.
very goooood!)

Monguse Wrote:.....................
One thing did make it into HSFX 5.0 was the TSE TSE which Diadolos had until it was leaked.

I'm happy to see that the great project you have planned are still alive!

I wish you that the way you are working on them give you enjoyment and satisfaction without hurt your real life (family is always above all!!!)

Anyway I'm sorry mate to see each time a point of ironism in the post here!

I think that TD have a very indipendent behaviour as I , and all you too , can see in all their works and patch!

I believe that if they have decided to release a self made TSE TSE for a future patch they 'll release it anyway , for the same reason they have released an AI Do217 and a no more flyable Swordfish in this one!!!!

In the same way I believe that if they have finish it , they would have included in this patch!

Instead to catch every occasion to light the fire in the community , please , why don't you act at the opposite?

All the best!

water

is this all v4.09m

cammoammo Wrote:is this all v4.09m

Hi, cammoammo

All the previous AAA team content and newer things were rolled into the recent release of HSFX 5.0 and fix patch HSFX 5.1

I'll let Monguse talk about the future things.

Smile
Fireskull

I don't imagine any of this will find its way into the next UP release?

Looking forward to the next update Tongue

P-47 fillet looks great. I cant wait.