New content from AAA Team

Monguse Wrote:B25J15 MOD (MTO Version)
[Image: B25J15_w_Frags.jpg]
this is a dumb question but are the small bombs out yet :?:

What is the latest news on these mods?

All 100% (except B24D) and has been donated to Team Diadolos.

Awesome news Monguse...So what exactly has been sent to TD? and may we have a little sneak peek at whats completed plz Tongue

Pretty much what's on page one plus all the goodies I have been working on. As for screens, they will be shown when the time comes.

Congratulation for your VERY HARD WORK Monguse !!!!

The pics at the first page are very 'sexy'... Difficult to wait for the release ;o)

Ted ;o)

Thanks

Some screens of the B24D progress plus some of the WIP interiors were posted here.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=24281

I can tell you that many of the textures have been polished and are complete.

Yes it's taken allot of time but it's all worth it.

Looking sweet there Monguse !!!
Am sure it will be well worth the wait.

Deutschmark

Monguse Wrote:All 100% (except B24D) and has been donated to Team Diadolos.

so they were ready to be released, but were given to TD to release, if they choose too, in a future patch that may or may not ever be completed?

Allow me re-phrase, the B24D has been given to TD and will be included at a later date, (see this post for when the B24D with all cockpit stations will be released: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=24281 )

All other work has been donated to TD and will be available to everyone at the appropriate time.

Guse...that is great news. I can't wait for it to be released. Let's hope it's soon.

Including the Whirlwind?

As you probably know the Whirlwind, Lancaster and other projects belong to another group. Might check with them.

This new content looks cool and i know it must take a long time to do everything like the skinning and modeling and such so I wont bug you anymore on it. And 1 more thing

GOOD LUCK

cammoammo 8)

I can't wait to see a proper P-47M Thunderbolt in IL-2 and anything else that i have missed here Tongue