[MOD] J7W1 Shinden ver.110906

Can we have the default view a little bit lower? cause when you are using 6DoF Is quite impossible to look down the sight... I dont think the real pilots had that problem Big Grin.

Maybe two variants?

Granted... the current position offers better visibility but the fact you need to togle that switch is a bit of "immersion killer".

Thank you for your work!

Just as a warning, if you are interested in the XP-55, I have a few ideas I'd like to share on a P-55A-1CU and P-55B-1CU and maybe a few sub-variants along the way.

Cuccos19 Wrote:Now I've just flown it. Although it's not the final version (I think) it is really nice to have and fly! :wink: I stop the Nagasaki bombing, ha-ha! Unfortunatelly only can found very limited infos, I will scan a sheet about this aircraft soon, and post it here. There is an info, maybe this craft had a single 7,9mm MG at the point of the nose? Maybe for the target designation? Like the Hurrican Mk.IID had 2x7,7mm MG to mark the target, and after the pilot fired the 2x40mm anti-armor gun. Why do not have any guns at "Default" settings, only at "test"?
7.9mm X 2 is for training.
I made existing J7W1 in this version, no weapon. And "test" is for 1946 version.

zaelu Wrote:Can we have the default view a little bit lower? cause when you are using 6DoF Is quite impossible to look down the sight... I dont think the real pilots had that problem Big Grin.

Maybe two variants?

Granted... the current position offers better visibility but the fact you need to togle that switch is a bit of "immersion killer".

Thank you for your work!
ok. I adjusting view position now and it will be fixed at next patch.
see figure at http://damawo.blog99.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html

Hey, thanks! Looks better.

Can I ask, With this aircraft, Does any one get any lag when they pull the trigger? Cause I lag, So If I was to shoot some thing, I wouldn't hit a barn door.

Domo Arigato Kodama, vert nice work!

I removed your 2 other posts

~HH_Cipher

Friction Wrote:
HH_Cipher Wrote:Can I ask, With this aircraft, Does any one get any lag when they pull the trigger? Cause I lag, So If I was to shoot some thing, I wouldn't hit a barn door.

I don't Cipher. It might be another mod that you are using (effects mod?) that creates the lag. Check your other planes to see if they create lag when firing their guns. This thing runs totally smooth on my pc.

Regards
Friction

FW-190 and Me-262 are the other culprits I can think of. And they work fine. Ill try disabling mods tonight and see if that works.

Amazing work!!! This is true dieselpunk plane! "Crimson Skies" forever!! =)))

That is an incredibly inappropriate signature... Please remove it.

Sorry!

I can't download it. What's about another sources?

How do we set this up to use different skins?

Thanks...

By the way, Kodama, I saw your P-40's at SAS and they look great.

Could someone explain in a different way how to select different skins for this,please

Koss Wrote:Sorry!

I can't download it. What's about another sources?
Now I change address of top. please try it.

Deac Wrote:Thanks...

By the way, Kodama, I saw your P-40's at SAS and they look great.

?? I didn't write any topic at SAS.

peebles Wrote:Could someone explain in a different way how to select different skins for this,please

First of all, Which version do you use?
If you use ver.091202, you just need to add J7W1 folder in skin folder and put bmp file.

My mistake... Sorry about that, it was Karaya... I misread it.