[MOD] J7W1 Shinden ver.110906

Very Nice Big Grin

Yesss. I made it.

I landed only with the front gear and the two wheels on the tail fins.

8)

Obi-Wan

And here is a single mission for those of you that want to try the "Shinden" in combat. Your base, where the "Shinden" is tested, is under attack, and you have to scramble to protect it from strafing US Mustangs...

Download here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/19521162/J7W1.zip

[Image: shind-3.jpg]

boaaaa awesome !!! Thank You very much.

I love this guys.

Fantastic news and an truly great looking plane there Big Grin Big Grin

:rocks:

BOOOOOAAAAA I just flew it awesome work !!!

This thing has a very very god guns I like them

Thanks . What a blast Smile . Fantastic

:oops: :oops: Hello kodama, the plane is great, but for me crash is 60 % is you there anything has to make of special??? I followed instruction has the letter somebody few to help thank you in advance

WOW a real nice addition!, but i will wait until it has its own flight model Big Grin

goulard jean-marie Wrote::oops: :oops: Hello kodama, the plane is great, but for me crash is 60 % is you there anything has to make of special??? I followed instruction has the letter somebody few to help thank you in advance

You might wish to check that you have the correct and very latest version of your 'buttons' file. An outdated buttons file not applicable to the latest aircraft mods or additions is more often than not the cause of those 60% ctd ...

Spent my afternoon flying (and crashing :oops: ) it. Great work! Big Grin

XB-49

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Thank you for your answer agracier but please to drive(guide) I towards this button thank you in advance friendly sir goulard

excellent Big Grin

I have been looking forward to this since it was announced 8)

D'ling now

Wоdeful! Thanks very much!!!
When his FM been add to buttons?
Can't wait to try it ))